Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Your Favorite 80's movie Poll
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What is your favorite 80's movie? If you don't like any of the choices then write your own here...
Are the choices limited to all movies from the 80's, or movies that reflected the "SCENE" of the 80's?
I could watch all those movies at any time, but my favorite would have to be Back to the Future. Sure doesn't seem like it has been that long ago...

Uh oh, that's what people say when they start getting "old". Sad
Nevermind my question.
I'm going to have to think on this one for a bit.
Eike Kusch Wrote:Are the choices limited to all movies from the 80's, or movies that reflected the "SCENE" of the 80's?

any movie..it's your choice..I was just giving some movies that I just thought of that I liked from the 80's..

ZMG, I forgot about Back to the Future...

Sixteen Candles is my favorite...
Scarface
Conan the Barbarian
The Untouchables
Ferris Buellers Day off

This is a list I just came up with. Conan would be my favorite. There are so many more movies running thru my head right now.
Ah yes, Ferris Bueller's day off. I could also include Die Hard, Stand By Me, A Christmas Story, Ghostbusters, Gremlins, Never Ending Story, Karate Kid... I could watch just about any 80's movie.
Gremlins...oh I loved that movie! Yeah there are tons of great 80s movies!
The 80s was without a doubt a great time for movies.

I personally loved The Breakfast Club, Sixteen Candles, Weird Science, Stand By Me, the first Back to the Future, Dazed and Confused, Summer School, Ferris Bueller's Day Off, and many, many more.
Oh man. How I could I have forgot to list Dazed and Confused.
Everytime I listend to NO MORE MR. NICE GUY, it makes me think of that movie.
Dazed and confused came out in 93', but I totaly agree!
Seriously?!? Could have swore the movie was older than that. Probably because of the soundtrack though. Thanks i-dono.
Ferris Buellers Day off
i agree ek
Blackcat75 Wrote:Ferris Buellers Day off
i agree ek

It's a classic that I always wanted to model my days off's from school after.
But it didn't happen like that.
Wish I could go back to High School 1 more time, just to do it right.
Porky's and Major League were two of my personal favorites.....

I also liked The Lost Boys, A Nightmare on Elm Street, and Scarface.....
Should of listed Fast times at Ridgemond High, thats my favorite...
thetribe Wrote:Seriously?!? Could have swore the movie was older than that. Probably because of the soundtrack though. Thanks i-dono.

I understand how you got it confused...no pun intended...lol
LazerMan Wrote:Should of listed Fast times at Ridgemond High, thats my favorite...

I totaly agree thats probably mine too! :Thumbs:
Ferris Buellers Day off is the only good one i can think of.
I can't just pick one I love them all but one of my all time favorites has to be Howard the Duck :Guitar01:
Top Gun Duh its the best.............
Animal House is a classic but I think it's from 1978.
Dirty Dancing, Road House, Color of Money, Cocktail, Risky Buisness, Iron Eagle, Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure, Short Circut, Maniquin.

GOD, This list could just keep going. MAN, teh 80s were AWESOME! My kids even love the movies I have on DVD now. Both love them all and not just the movies. The like the music also! The kids todya though are kinda between the 70s and 80s with the torn jeans and bell bottom legs. I recall ours were torn and pegged! LOL!!!