Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Rowan Co 4 - Lawrence Co. 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This was a very rough played game on both sides of the ball with Rowan coming out on top. LC played a very good game and got to see a pretty good team. It was tied at the half 2-2 but LC couldn't get anything going the second half. Congratulation to the Lady Vikings and good luck to the Lady Dawgs Thursday with P-burg.
Congrats RC
No hustle in Lawrence last night. Rowan out hustled LC and beat them at every step. Expecting a much tougher LC team. If LC had played to their potental it could have been a different outcome. Not same team as seen in preseason. Think coach needs to get his girls in shape before districts.
IMO Lawrence Co coach needs to stop letting his freshmen play in the JV games. We have 8 freshmen that start on the varsity [SIZE=2]team and also play on the JV team at one point the JV girls played 5 games in 4 days that is just to much for any one soccer is a very physical game. Last night I don't think any was able to play in the JV game so they played 10 on 10. You are correct Rowan did out hustle LC and LC is better then what you saw last night but it was the same against Menifee Co . Our girls was just worn out before the game started and it showed I think the coach will see what is going on and keep his starters on the varsity team at least I hope so. I still think LC has a chance of winning the District but we will have to wait and see.
[/SIZE]
Region 11 is wide open this season.
Have to remember soccer is only in its 2nd full season at Lawrence County. This coach knows what he is doing and he is getting the players that he will need in district and playoffs as much playing time as possible. This is only going to make Lawrence County much tougher later in the year. These girls are going to be in shape and they are ready to make a major move in the area. Most of these girls played the entire off season and most of the time against partial or all boys teams.
CatDawg Wrote:Have to remember soccer is only in its 2nd full season at Lawrence County. This coach knows what he is doing and he is getting the players that he will need in district and playoffs as much playing time as possible. This is only going to make Lawrence County much tougher later in the year. These girls are going to be in shape and they are ready to make a major move in the area. Most of these girls played the entire off season and most of the time against partial or all boys teams.
This is true this coach is doing a fine job this year you can see it in plays they run. Last year the girls was just kicking the ball this year they seam to know whats going on and are doing a great job at it. This week end will be a good measuring stick for them when they play North and South Laurel back to back. The games start at noon Saterday Man it's going to be
HOT:devilflam Gook luck Ladies
Good job this season.. girls.. Proud of the Bulldogs
Proud of em too !