Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Best track you've been on?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think Bell Co. has a really good track, probaly the best high school track i've been on.EKu and Cumberland College have nicee ones as well. The UK track was soft before but i heard they were gonna re do it after the state meet last year.
i would have to agree with you i wish that bells was bigger than what it is though meaning lanes...
I like Russell & Ashland Paul Blazer's.
Bell, Russell, and apb are all nice but UK, UT are really nice but I would say IU is as nice as you will see.
Cardinal Park (University of Louisville)
St. Paul's Episcopal School (Mobile, AL--Home of the Mobile Challenge of Champions)
Nutter Field House (UK-Nice Mondo Surface)
Turpin High School (Cincinnati, OH)
WKU
UK ( always nice....if you win)
EKU
U of L ( very nice )
..... mostly college tracks... high school track are juss to mediocre...no offense HS tracks..lol
I like Pulaski Co.'s, even better than UK's
UK State Track Meet --- Go BIG BLUE TRACK
UMS Wright Academy (Mobile, Alabama) A nice pimped out Gray with red, white, blue markings.
Paul Blazers track is nice... but Lawrence County NOW has one of the better tracks I have seen in this area.
knox has a nice new track
Dumbar has a really nice track and facility. We ran on it at their invatational and at state. P-burg lost a few key runner this past season in Chayse Martin but I think that we will bounce back with cody mccoy, taylor clark, clay jamerson. These 3 were on the 4X100 team that got to state this year. This past season was the most kids p-burg has had at state in about 5 years
Lawrence County has one of the best tracks in this area a new 8 line rubber track was installed last season and regional finals was held at Lawrence Co.
Dunbar High School

Great Complex
Dunbar has a soft track feels good to run on.
Lexington Paul Dunbar has probably the best track in kentucky. I love it so much. Its a privelege to run on that track.