Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Allen Central @ Leslie County 9/2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What's your thought's and opinion's on this game?
Leslie county 42-20.
I'm going with New and improved AC in a dog fight 28-27.
Leslie 32-18
I believe Allen Central will win this game

Allen Central 48

Leslie County 20
AC-7
LC-3
:Thumbs:
Allen Central 35-30
Go Rebels!!!!

Unregistered

LETS Go EAGLES!

Eagles all the way!!!!!!!
Eagles 34-20
Going with my home town boys 28-14.
Allen Central.
Allen Central - 34

Leslie County - 14
Leslie Co. 39-26.
I wouldn't put alot of stock in hanging 60 on Jenkins, everybody does.
AC was an improved team last season and they only lost 4 seniors from that team. They should have an upper classmen dominated O-line and most if not all of their skilled positions back. They have 11 senior's this season. Very similar to Leslie's progression to this season. I look for it to be a great game.
look for this 1 to be a very close contest 2 very experienced teams with 11 sr's and 12 on the other side but i gtta take the eagles in a close 1
Leslie Co.
Should be a good game but, I think that AC has a very good chance to win this one!

Allen Central - 28

Leslie Co. - 24
Leslie's new QB came out of the gate flying!!! Looked like a different team against Magoffin with some key players returning from injury also...

Horton was 13-19 I think for 325 yds. and 3 TD's... Whole team looked better as far as execution.. Look for Leslie to make a n improvement like the week before..

Leslie 36-12...
Leslie is not a bad team. Ill take them over AC
Gonna be a pretty good game. AC is improved from last year, actually they're pretty atheletic. Gonna be tough defending the pass though. I'll take the Rebels 34-32.
wow dead even in the poll up top.........im gonna go with leslie in a good game
Does anybody know if this game will be on the radio? if it is what station will it be on
Im taking Leslie in this one