Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lawrence Co. @ Magoffin Co!! 02/18/06
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So what does everyone think?
If LC comes to play then I'll go with them by 6 but if Magoffin Co. can stay in it until the end and plays smart then I think Magoffin could possibly pull it out...

LC-80
MC-81
Lawrence County by 4
Coach West really need's a win in this one. He has the talent to win this game but I am beginning to wonder if conditioning could be playing a factor in these losses lately. They always lose the lead late in games and don't know how to finish close games. This being said I predict:

LCHS74 MCHS 72
Tough time for Lawrence to play Magoffin Co. This is Magoffin's chance to win a district game. Should be a close one.
Should be a good game.
I'm going with LC....
Im going with Magoffin, they played tough against JC friday night, they jus couldnt handle it late in the game. Hopefully they can finish it up and get the job done in this 1
Mc - 72
Lc - 66
I know the Co Judge will be in full force, He is such a moron! He knows nothing about bball. all he knows to di is bash the refs, great example he is..NOT!
"HomeGrown" Wrote:I know the Co Judge will be in full force, He is such a moron! He knows nothing about bball. all he knows to di is bash the refs, great example he is..NOT!

Whats funny is you dont know anything about the County Judge. We have warned you about all the name calling and so forth.
warned him several times i believe.
The Co judge might not know alot about B-ball but he's a fine fellow and he is a dawg fan no matter what he loves all the kids in all the sports he has a son that play B-ball and F-ball .He just gets to wraped up in the moment .Keep it going Judge you will have my vote come election timeConfusedalute:
Batpuff your one to talk. Nice what you wrote about R.Davis and T.Duff. I guess you think your above the rules. By the way i did not violate any rules. All i said was the judge was going to be there
"HomeGrown" Wrote:Batpuff your one to talk. Nice what you wrote about R.Davis and T.Duff. I guess you think your above the rules. By the way i did not violate any rules. All i said was the judge was going to be there

What the thread was about who were the best in the 15th region, I said that those two were the worst in the 15th region. SO what is wrong with that, I think you called the Co. Judge a Moron.
Well he is a moron, I think you know him pretty well, dont you... Look dont try to match witts with me. Some people take this stuff way too serious, lienten up!
This is so weird, on one post I read fans need to get new material, quit calling the refs names, blah blah blah basically to respect them more. Then on another post I see the same person being disrespectful and calling a county official a derogatory name. I think the best way to get people to listen to you is follow your own advice and set a better example.
i think magoffin will get there first district win in this one
magoffin by 4
"HomeGrown" Wrote:Well he is a moron, I think you know him pretty well, dont you... Look dont try to match witts with me. Some people take this stuff way too serious, lienten up!

MORON I think you have smoked to much HomeGrown to match witts with anyone!!:Hammer3:
"HomeGrown" Wrote:Well he is a moron, I think you know him pretty well, dont you... Look dont try to match witts with me. Some people take this stuff way too serious, lienten up!

Shouldn't be so hard to "match wits" with you! Bashing an ADMINISTRATOR if you want to stay on here like that.....:Hole:
bballmama. good point! Score one for you!
From post that idoit homegrown has made and they way he always takes up for officals makes a person wonder, But since he doesnt know a damn thing about any of us from Lawrence Co then he needs to shut his mouth, because to start with there hasnt been one person on here even say anything to him other when he tried to say that bat was the CO. Judge.

And bassman I am with you, it sounds like he has smoked a little to much homegrown.
Lawrece Co. By 6
i think we've all had enough of ya, HG. This isn't the only thread you've gone into just looking for trouble. It's unneccesary, wer'e trying to talk basketball but i guess where you have no knowledge of it, you just want to bash people who do.
maybe we should just let you watch the rest of this thread from the outside
Good matchup, but I see Magoffin coming away with a W in this one
Back to the thread, Magoffin co by 3. They are over due for a win.

And for the record I live in Lawrence co. So yes I do know a thing or two about you all
ttt
Lawrence Co by 8.
Lawrence Co.
ttt
LOL I am gonna stick with the thread on this one and say it will be abgood game but i am going with LC by 3.
Pages: 1 2