Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Rowan County @ Mason County 9/2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Who comes out on top?
Rowan County 35-14.
RC wins
Rowan 35 Mason 21.
I will agree with the rest of you. RC with the win.
RC, although Mason Co. will prolly score 40.
Rowan Co. 45-35.
Rowan County 55
Mason County 39
HD28 Wrote:RC, although Mason Co. will prolly score 40.

RC defense will shut them down this week.
lol. And that is based on, what...?
Mason County has been outscored 81-14 this season, i think Rowan will win big
Rc 38-16
toussaints Wrote:Mason County has been outscored 81-14 this season, i think Rowan will win big

And those 14 points came in the second half of the Montgomery Co game. Shut out the first game and scoreless first half of next game.
Rowan 48-7
TRUESTATECHAMP Wrote:RC defense will shut them down this week.

What defense?

Seriously though I think Rowan wins big 56-20.
Rowan Co.
Rowan wins big in this one, and shows some defense.
RC is still learning a whole new defense scheme in the 3-3-5 so they will have some problems early but those will get fixed as the season goes on
Rowan takes this one easily.
Mason is struggling bad and not sure if they will have it back on track by this game.
TRUESTATECHAMP Wrote:RC is still learning a whole new defense scheme in the 3-3-5 so they will have some problems early but those will get fixed as the season goes on

Their secondary looked good at times against Southwestern but they also gave up some big plays. They definitely have the athletes back there.
Norm Peterson Wrote:Their secondary looked good at times against Southwestern but they also gave up some big plays. They definitely have the athletes back there.

4 interceptions is a pretty good accomplishment..
Rowan
Defense gets it together this week and offense does what it always does. RC 65 MC 14
Rowan Co.wins big. offense has no trouble scoring and defense seems to be getting better.
RC by more than 5 TD's
The Viking's should have no problem putting another W on the board! They have an explosive offense and Mason just isn't that good! I am still wondering how they were voted as the #3 3A team by the coaches! :wtf1:

I look for Stephen Williamson to get at least 4 TDs in this one!

Rowan Co. - 49

Mason Co. - 21
I think Rowan takes this one by 4 or 5 TD's. Mason has not been up to par yet this year. If Mason does win I would almost count this as the "shocker" of the year.
Rings-R-Us Wrote:Rowan Co.wins big. offense has no trouble scoring and defense seems to be getting better.

LOL. Well, if giving up 51 to a team that turned it over 7 or 8 times constitutes getting better, then the defense is definitely getting better.
rowan has to come in with good focus.
HD28 Wrote:LOL. Well, if giving up 51 to a team that turned it over 7 or 8 times constitutes getting better, then the defense is definitely getting better.

RC is still learning a whole new defense after Coach Brown left this offseason. Those are just the growing pains but when they get that swag they will be a d to reckon with
Pages: 1 2