Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Trinity 66 - Montgomery Bell, TN 21
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
Trinity would beat Pikeville College. My god they are good.
Trinity 2011 team = #1 team in the nation!

Theyre great for KY football, and could beat a lot of NAIA teams.
Panther Thunder Wrote:Trinity would beat Pikeville College. My god they are good.

Talking with Highlands coaches at the Dixie/CCH game tonight and they could not say enough good things about Trinity. The made the statement that they could beat a lot of small college teams.
congrats to Trinity
Congrats to the Shamrocks, they must be the REAL deal. WOW !!!
Shamrocks are looking pretty nasty to start off! Next two games will really define where Trinity stands on a national level. I'm pretty excited to see how the year plays out for them!
I really am going to sit back and enjoy this ride that the Rocks are on this season. I do look forward to the St. X game, but I don't think there is anything that can derail them
Congrats T.

Will anyone come close to them this season?
Very impressive team and program at T.
Trinity 66 Montgomery Co. 21
Montgomery Co. 7 0 14 0 21
Trinity 21 10 21 14 66
Scoring summary:
T--D. Dawkins 8 run (B. Shoptaw kick); MC--B. Best 75 pass from D. Hall (R. Potter kick); T--J. Quick 48 pass from T. Wright (Shoptaw kick); T--A. Wall 48 pass from Wright (Shoptaw kick); T--Shoptaw 31 field goal; T--Quick 21 pass from Wright (Shoptaw kick); MC--A. Einstman 2 pass from Hall (Potter kick); T--M. Smith 57 pass from Wright (Shoptaw kick); T--Dawkins 1 run (Shoptaw kick); T--Quick 35 pass from Wright (Shoptaw kick); MC--J. Donald 77 run (Potter kick); T--G. Sauer 1 run (Shoptaw kick); T--R. Bonnafon 18 run (Shoptaw kick).
Records: Montgomery Co. 1-1, Trinity 66.

Read more: http://www.kentucky.com/2010/08/17/13961...z1WFkQ2Xji
MVP2 Wrote:Congrats T.

Not anyone in Kentucky.

Unregistered

Jarons Wrote:Not anyone in Kentucky.

or apparently Tennessee either
I will be a believer if they beat Indianapolis Cathderal becuase Cathderal is probaly one of the best in the country.
Truecat Wrote:I will be a believer if they beat Indianapolis Cathderal becuase Cathderal is probaly one of the best in the country.

cathedral has just lost two straight!???? how are they probably one of the best in the country?

It will be fun to see them go up against the three Cincinnati teams this year.
I would have loved to have seen them play a team like St. Thomas Aquanis out of Florida.

This team is for real!
BlackcatAlum Wrote:I would have loved to have seen them play a team like St. Thomas Aquanis out of Florida.

This team is for real!

That team should have lost today. They have terrible quarterback play for their standards.
cathedral has just lost two straight!???? how are they probably one of the best in the country?
Yes they have lost two in a row but they were to Indianapolis Warren Central whos' on everybodys top 25 list in the nation and Indianapolis Ben Davis also a power house year in and year out. Warren Central only beat Cathedral by three at Warren.
Truecat Wrote:cathedral has just lost two straight!???? how are they probably one of the best in the country?
Yes they have lost two in a row but they were to Indianapolis Warren Central whos' on everybodys top 25 list in the nation and Indianapolis Ben Davis also a power house year in and year out. Warren Central only beat Cathedral by three at Warren.

warren central is legit this year. Ben Davis is not ranked anywhere. I know well of their history maybe this year they are a little down?
V_SoSpiffy Wrote:cathedral has just lost two straight!???? how are they probably one of the best in the country?

Truecat Wrote:cathedral has just lost two straight!???? how are they probably one of the best in the country?

Cathederal is #5 in Indiana and not ranked in the top 100 in the nation. Trinity will destroy them!
Can someone post a link to where you can watch highlights of each of Trinity's games? Would be greatly appreciated.
Who would you put your money on between trinity and UPIKE lol.

Id go with trinity.

They could very well be the best in the country.
We all know magic happens when X and T play though... so no promises on the perfect record!
Always great to see a KY team beat a TN team!

Congrats Shamrocks!!

Well the toughest team that they will play this season will be Cincy St. X, that game should give us a good idea as too how well they really are!