Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Belfy @ Henry Clay 9/2/11
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Belfry all the way.
Pirates will give the Blue Devils a crash course in Mountain football.TongueirateSho
hard fought victory for the pirates.defense steps up takes care of bussiness the offense can score on henry clay if they don,t turn it over i like this pirates team. go go big red:flame:
how did practice go this week ,i havent heard anything from anyone this wk, how do the coaches like the match ups?
Good Luck Pirates.
ihigh dont know how to spell belfry.lol they spelled it belfrey, glad can watch it i am going to watch illinois/ark st game ...go pirates and redwovles.........

Unregistered

Henry Clay's best player Vinny Miller, has not played yet. If he does this completely changes the HC offense for the better.
Go Pirates!

I think Belfry can keep this one close, a game like this early in the season is a good measuring stick for a team. I hope the Pirates can pull it out.
Both teams are very talented and this could go either way. I always pull for mountain teams when playing other area schools. I will go with Belfry in the upset 24-21.
Good luck to the Pirates.
Henry Clay wins, 27-14.
Pages: 1 2