Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Betsy Layne 38 South Floyd 8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Congrats Bobcats!

Still could have looked better..
The Bobcats have a lot speed all over the field and look good out of the spread. SF struggled on special teams. Kickoff returned for a TD, and a blocked punt recovered on on the 1 yard line. They also struggled with penalties all night long. But they are young and these are things that Coach Daniels will get ironed out as the season progresses. Both teams should have nice seasons from what I seen.
Nice 2-0 start to the season
Stardust Wrote:Nice 2-0 start to the season
been awhile since they done thatConfusednicker:
Congrats BL.

Did Betsy Layne move up to 2A? If so this kind of sets them back. I think they could have faired well in 1A this year.
Congrats BL. I think this is a great start to an unforgettable season.
Kinda fugured that the Bobcats would have this one wrapped up!!

Congrats BL!!
I pick this game wrong.

Congrats Raiders.
Yes Bobcats are 2A this year, District foe-Prestonsburg-Leslie County-and Shelby Valley. Hats off to Coach Daniels at SF Turning the lights off on the field at half time..nice hour and half break... Also one of the best at managing the clock...BL only had "1" offensive play in the 3rd Qtr...Good luck to both for rest of year..GO BOBCATS 2 and 0
Congrats Bobcats
BOBCAT-BLACK & GOLD Wrote:Yes Bobcats are 2A this year, District foe-Prestonsburg-Leslie County-and Shelby Valley. Hats off to Coach Daniels at SF Turning the lights off on the field at half time..nice hour and half break... Also one of the best at managing the clock...BL only had "1" offensive play in the 3rd Qtr...Good luck to both for rest of year..GO BOBCATS 2 and 0
You think Donnie did that, your an idiot. They have had problems with the lights before.
Congrats to the Bobcats....
I think SF inability to throw the ball and Special teams really hurt and let BL load up the box and control the running game. SF is young and are on the right track. I didnt think this game would get to out of hand like last year. I think BL was alot better last year and moving up to 2a they better get there wins early. The score was 30-8 with 2 minutes to go when the ball was turned over on downs around the 4 yard line and SF put the JV in and BL I guess needed to add one more score for the varsity before they put in their JV.
Congrats BL!!!!

Unregistered

like 30 - 8 wasn't bad enough. the score could have been a lot more lop sided if sf players didnt get stop every 2nd down and blow chunks or let the watergirls run out for a 3min break .also bl has fr@sop up front that will only get better with game exp, bl might not win much latter but it looks like thay had fun last night! congrats bl.

Unregistered

nice start to the season, congrats on the win!!
BL should have put up more than this.

Unregistered

PaintsvilleTigerfan Wrote:BL should have put up more than this.

SF will beat paintsville by 2 tds
Billnz28 Wrote:Congrats to the Bobcats....
I think SF inability to throw the ball and Special teams really hurt and let BL load up the box and control the running game. SF is young and are on the right track. I didnt think this game would get to out of hand like last year. I think BL was alot better last year and moving up to 2a they better get there wins early. The score was 30-8 with 2 minutes to go when the ball was turned over on downs around the 4 yard line and SF put the JV in and BL I guess needed to add one more score for the varsity before they put in their JV.

Oh really? #15 and #14 and the other starters where still in when they scored that last TD.
We just had the lights worked on thursday and there has to be a master key in order to turn lights on and off. The emergency lights were not on around the fieldhouse and one of the faculty unintentionally turned the switch off because it was dark behind where Betsy Layne lockers were. Coach Daniels had nothing to do with that and has alot more class than that. The basketball coach might do that but not Donnie.
BL turned it over on the 4 yard line, no starting running backs was in during the 4 down situation that was turned over in the 4th. Donnie is the king of kill the clock. He done a good job clock management. SF is a good football team. Wins will come, and hope they win everygame from here on out. Congrats Bobcats, no matter what anyone says just keep fighting and wins will keep coming. AC in two weeks, work hard this week.
Unregistered Wrote:SF will beat paintsville by 2 tds

Maybe against the middle school team.
SF has a lot of upper classmen standing around on the field, watching instead of making plays. They let 3 big plays take them out of this game, its time to get your heads up and rears in gear. We are all tired of watching you guys lay down, play or get off the field.
I must say I thought this game would be much closer, Way to Go Bobcats.
congrats Bobcats.
MisterPerfect Wrote:Oh really? #15 and #14 and the other starters where still in when they scored that last TD.
Yeah Really, I was on the that end of the Field with a friend of mine that is a Betsy Layne Alum. ALL the starters was pulled with after the ball was turned over on downs.
Congrats Bobcats!