Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Montgomery County 31 - Mason County 14
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A mild surprise.
Can we now say that the Royals were WAY over-ranked!
Stardust Wrote:Can we now say that the Royals were WAY over-ranked!

extremely over-ranked
knighted Wrote:extremely over-ranked

wow i second that
Hey lost almost everything. Yes they were way overrated.
What in the world is going on at Mason County?
Wow I wouldn't have thought for 1) that they would be 0-2 after their 1st to games and 2) they would have been beaten like they have. Definitely over-rated if you ask me.
They could go 0-5. the Highlands game will be another big blowout.
Well, as others have said, Mason County was highly OVERRATED!

Congrats Indians!!
I can't believe anybody is surprised that they are struggling like this.
LClion4life Wrote:I can't believe anybody is surprised that they are struggling like this.

With the out of district schedule they made out, they thought they would be good, IMO.
Mason should take a long hard look in the mirror and see that they are a running football team. They insisted on throwing the ball with sub par receivers and quarterback, when they should have pounded it with what looked like a decent line and a stud at tailback. 5 picks should let you know that passing is not going to be your bread and butter. When the Royals realize that this group is built to run, they will turn it around.

On the Montgomery side, they grinded out a solid win, but they are going to have to continue to improve if they plan on making some noise in their district.
You know I thought after they came out to begin the second half and scored a td on a good drive by running the ball they would have stuck to that because thier tailback is a player.