Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Allen Central 60 Jenkins 6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Great job guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
congrats to AC
God love Jenkins.
The Final was 60-8 sorry for the mess up
Great Job Rebels! Saw some good down-field blocking by the line and receivers! Keep workin' hard!
Stardust Wrote:God love Jenkins.
lol
Congrats to AC. What is the problem at Jenkins that they cannot even compete with teams such as phelps and Allen Central? No offense to either school but they are the same size school as Jenkins.
This has to be close to the largest margin of victory in AC school history
Coach Hall has got that program to a level they have never seen before. hats off to Coach Hall
No shocker here. Congrats Rebels.
WOW!! I honestly thought that Jenkins would do better but, that can be credited to AC! Great game and I can't wait to see more from them this season!

Congrats Rebels!!
Stardust Wrote:God love Jenkins.

:thatsfunn
Will Jenkins win a game this year?
Jenkins won't win a game
FoOtBaLl FrEaK 8-0 Wrote:Jenkins won't win a game

I feel bad for the kids who come out and work hard and practice every day over there. It would mean everything for those kids to get a win, I really hope they do.
KY Headhunter Wrote:This has to be close to the largest margin of victory in AC school history

This was a nice win for the Rebels. But as far as margin of victory- the 2009 Rebels defeated Jenkins 62-0.

That 2009 team finished the regular season with a 9-1 record. Some of this years Seniors were a part of that team and know how to win and what it takes to win. Let's hope they can lead their current team to a great winning season. Micah and Sheldon it's time to get it done boys!!
Jenkins will get a good chance for a win when they play Knott Co. Central.