Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Rockcastle County 45 Frankfort 8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Rockcastle County goes to 2-0. Frankfort goes to 1-1.

Clark Rowe becomes Rock's All-Time leading rusher. Separate thread for that though.
Congrats to Rock!!!
I told you so, Rock is loaded this year, i wasted gas money on this one, so much for the talk of Frankfort being good.
Congrats Rockcastle.

The Rockets really proved them are back whooping up on a little 1A school.
^You play the team on the schedule. BTW-Frankfort didn't score until the 4th Quarter.

Congrats on PCC's win, but it doesn't make Rock's any lesser.
LWC Wrote:^You play the team on the schedule. BTW-Frankfort didn't score until the 4th Quarter.

Congrats on PCC's win, but it doesn't make Rock's any lesser.

Heard that, I never said anything bout PCC. I said Congrats to Rockcastle. I just dont think this win proves anything.
MVP2 Wrote:Heard that, I never said anything bout PCC. I said Congrats to Rockcastle. I just dont think this win proves anything.

I know you didn't say anything about PerryCC. I was just nipping that before anyone else did, lol.
Neither team rock has played was any good
Rock is very very good!
rock is very good indeed, they should IMO go undefeated this year.
MVP2 Wrote:Congrats Rockcastle.

The Rockets really proved them are back whooping up on a little 1A school.

For one thing, Frankfort was the only team that would play Rockcastle on this night. Right after he scheduled the game, Coach Parkey told me who they played. I also was suprised that Rockcastle scheduled a 1A school. This was back during basketball season as my youngest son was playing that night and Parkey was taking up the money. He said that he started at home and worked his way up I-75 and went south...then north. Then he went out the Cumberland Parkway as far as Barren County. He then went east on I-64 to Rowan and started west on I-64 and even asked a few teams farther west on I-64 than Frankfort with no takers. Frankfort was the only team that would play a home and home series with Rockcastle. I know that Lincoln, North and South Laurel, Madison Southern, Wayne and McCreary Central wouldn't sign a contract for a home and home series with Rockcastle for whatever reasons this past season. This after Rockcastle has posted two losing seasons in a row.

The second thing.....show Frankfort some respect, they are not that bad of a team with a lot of speed and promise. They will go far in the class 1A this year if they can keep thier starters healthy. They have tons of speed. I wish them the best on the rest of their season. I also respect them for playing Rockcastle when nobody else could or would this night.

Thirdly, I had to post this face for laughs.
:lolrage:
I am sure on up North there were a few teams to play. But why not play Frankfort, a easy win to give our kids some good morale boost.

Frankfort is not that good, i was not impressed with them at all. They couldnt even score on the varsity with all that speed they are supposed to have.
^ Is Frankfort that far removed from the quality program they were just a few years ago?
former Wrote:rock is very good indeed, they should IMO go undefeated this year.

ah boys...
Congrats to Rock
Who will be Rockcastle's first true test?
former Wrote:I told you so, Rock is loaded this year, i wasted gas money on this one, so much for the talk of Frankfort being good.

Frankfort might be good but, Rockcastle is GREAT this season and I think there are going to be a lot of surprised people this year! I see some playoff wins in Rockcastle's future!!
Aslan Wrote:Who will be Rockcastle's first true test?

cant over look whitley. but i think the pulaski game will be a good one
Rock is a solid team. Hats off to them. They will have a good season.

Frankfort scheduled Rock because of their style of play. They wanted to play a team that was physical. As for them being any good?? Only time will tell. This team started 5 freshmen last night, along with 4 sophmores. It isn't the same Frankfort team from the past, but I promise you this Program is not fallen. To much talent.
Rock will have good season they have good group of seniors and some good young talent.
Wow Frankfort sure is running a tuff schedule this year...:flush:
Congrats to Rock!!! Frankfort will be fine. This game will get them ready when they start the Playoffs. Keep your heads up!!!
Does anyone have the stats?
Getchapull Wrote:Does anyone have the stats?

http://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/kh..._35185_651

:trolldad: Love that face.
^

Is that face a pic of Yao Ming?
^ :hilarious: Looks like it!