Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Divas Division, Knockouts Divison, Nitro Girls or none at all?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Which of the three is/was the best for overall professional wrestling? Also, feel free to include your personal opinion about which is/was your favorite.

I ask this question and I know I will open the door to discussions of hotness, etc... that is fine, I ask primarily because I remember debating something like this with a friend of mine and he said that he did not like women in wrestling, or if it happened he wanted an entirely separate show of it. His idea was to have something like Raw for the bright stars, Smackdown as the "AAA wrestling league similar to AAA minor league baseball" and Divas a show for entirely divas and women wrestling.

What do you think about his idea or about the original question?

OBVIOUSLY his idea would never work because wrestling is about ratings and draws, and an entire show known completely as developmental would never slide.
Knockout Division has been the best womens wrestling that I have ever seen. But if this question is about what is/was the best for Profession Wrestling, it's none of the three. The 80/90's era of women valets was the greatest contribution from the ladies! Baby Doll, Miss Elizabeth, Precious, Saphire, Sheri Martel, Woman, Big Mama, Francine - those ladies were as important as the men they went to the ring with in the overall gimmick. They were way more important than what we have ever seen in the US. Now if we expand this to Japan, then that's where the wrestling for women were darn near as good as the men. Bull Nakno, Manami Toyota, Kyoko Inoue, Aja Kong were in a class that most men could never touch.

Find the Akira Hokuto versus Shinobu Kandori on video or YouTube and you will tell me it was as good as Flair/Steamboat