Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Week #2 lines???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Someone (ekff?) put lines up for week one. Hopefully there will be some up for this week as well...I am ready to tear the bookies a new one again.:devilflam
jetpilot Wrote:Someone (ekff?) put lines up for week one. Hopefully there will be some up for this week as well...I am ready to tear the bookies a new one again.:devilflam

You did well last week JP. I'm anxious to see what the line on the Harlan vs Williamsburg game is. I knew the spread on last weeks Pikeville vs Harlan game was too large. Williamsburg is the higher ranked team and I wonder if it will be a similar spread.
Dragonsdad Wrote:You did well last week JP. I'm anxious to see what the line on the Harlan vs Williamsburg game is. I knew the spread on last weeks Pikeville vs Harlan game was too large. Williamsburg is the higher ranked team and I wonder if it will be a similar spread.

Yeah DD I stayed away from Pikeville/Harlan because nothing would have surprised me in that game. I think since W'burg beat Harlan last year and got a couple of good transfers W'burg will be a slight favorite at Harlan. Doesn't mean I would take W'burg though...Should be a great game, one of the best in the state this week.
jetpilot Wrote:Someone (ekff?) put lines up for week one. Hopefully there will be some up for this week as well...I am ready to tear the bookies a new one again.:devilflam

I haven't seen him on in a couple of days but I'm sure he will get something out there tonight
jetpilot Wrote:Yeah DD I stayed away from Pikeville/Harlan because nothing would have surprised me in that game. I think since W'burg beat Harlan last year and got a couple of good transfers W'burg will be a slight favorite at Harlan. Doesn't mean I would take W'burg though...Should be a great game, one of the best in the state this week.

Yes it will be JP. I'm just finding out about the two giant tackles that Williamsburg has.
EKFF is scared to put his odds up this week. He would have got blasted with those odds last week if he would have taking some bets. LOL.

Nah, EKFF post us some odds, I enjoy those kind of post from you.
^So true, ekff is one of my favorite posters (I have many)
MVP2 Wrote:EKFF is scared to put his odds up this week. He would have got blasted with those odds last week if he would have taking some bets. LOL.

Nah, EKFF post us some odds, I enjoy those kind of post from you.

True, I don't see booking as a future for EKFF