Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: K.N.O.X vs WEST Jessamine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who wins this match up?
I'll take K.N.O.X. C.E.N.T.R.A.L.
I take Knox Central by two touchdowns, West Jessamine has ton of athletes with alot of speed. But I think Knox's defense can hold their own, especially the d-line. That speed can't go no where if they can't get by the line

Knox-35
W.Jessamine-21
This one should be similar to last week's game when Somerset played West Jessamine. Knox wins this wins with ease!

Knox Central - 42

West Jessamine - 21
knox central wins by 20
Knox executed on offense on game 1 of the season last week better than any game 1 I have ever seen them play. A senior QB, and big athletic line, and a good selection of weapons to throw it to or run it with really have this year's offense posied to score often.

Knox 21
West Jes 14
How good will canady be by the time he graduates? D1 or not

Unregistered

Brandon40403 Wrote:How good will canady be by the time he graduates? D1 or not

I don't want to put undue pressure on a Kid , but he could play at a lower D-1 school for sure. He is just starting his Junior year so alot could change. Scout has at 6'0 201 and runs a 4.52 40--big strong kid---D-1 Saftey for sure. Time will tell.
Knox Central-36
West Jessamine-20
Easy win for Knox Central.
I've not seen much about West Jess. this year. I watched them in a scrimmage and a game last year and they won both. I still feel like the physical play of Knox will be the factor. It is up to KC to take the game. I'll take KC by a touchdown and change.
Is the Donaldson Kid still out with the shoulder injury? (west Jessamine )