Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pikeville vs. Tellico Plains, TN(Pike County Bowl)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts and predictions??
Panthers!:popcorn:
I'll go with the Panthers..

Pikeville - 28
Tellico Plains - 7
Pikeville 27-14
I have a feeling the Panthers are gonna ROLL...
35-13
Anybody know anything about Tellico?
I have been to Tellico Plains several times and it is so small that I honestly didn't know that they had a football team. The Panthers should have no trouble at all in this one!

Pikeville - 42

Tellico Plains - 7
They lost last week to Sweetwater, TN 41-0.

They went 1-9 last year

according to maxpreps, Tellico Plains has another game against Sequoyah (Madisonville, TN) on Aug. 26th.

What's up with that?
Strikeout King Wrote:They lost last week to Sweetwater, TN 41-0.

They went 1-9 last year

according to maxpreps, Tellico Plains has another game against Sequoyah (Madisonville, TN) on Aug. 26th.

What's up with that?

MaxPreps doesn't seem to be very accurate when it comes to schedules because I noticed that alot last year even for KY teams.
I've noticed that with Estill.
Panthers 35-14
Pikeville - 34

Tellico Plains - 6
Why in the world did they bring these guys in?
PaintsvilleTigerfan Wrote:Why in the world did they bring these guys in?
If ya don't know by now, ya probably shouldn't.
Pikeville by 24
No problem for the Panthers in this one. Pikeville - 34 Tellico Plains - 6
Panthers roll 56-0.
It says on the Tennessee Dept of Ed site that Tellico has 485 students. Isn't that bigger than Pikeville?
Panther Thunder Wrote:If ya don't know by now, ya probably shouldn't.

lol
Footballisareligion Wrote:It says on the Tennessee Dept of Ed site that Tellico has 485 students. Isn't that bigger than Pikeville?
A lot bigger.
I called a friend in Knoxville to see what he knew of Tellico. From what he has dug up, they have around 50 on their team, losing only 4 seniors from their previous team. My friends son plays in their district. Says they are pretty good sized boys, like to run the ball. Maybe this will be a good surprise instead of a blowout!
^^^A close game would not surprise me in the least. Pikeville better not overlook this team or they will be in for a serious shock!!!
jetpilot Wrote:^^^A close game would not surprise me in the least. Pikeville better not overlook this team or they will be in for a serious shock!!!
Yupp. This is not a team that is going to blow a lot of teams away. But if Pikeville plays solid, they should come away with a W.
Panther Thunder Wrote:Yupp. This is not a team that is going to blow a lot of teams away. But if Pikeville plays solid, they should come away with a W.

Yes, don't overlook and play solid.
I found a little more out about Tellico this morning. Seems last year they had 13 starters hurt for most of the season, only getting about 6 back by the end of the season. They had a 1,000 yrd rusher last year despite the record. Has a lineman that is D1 prospect and several others that have smaller colleges looking at them. Sounds like this will either be a blowout or a blow up!
IF that info is correct.......IF!
If that info is correct we may be in for a ballgame.

Unregistered

Tellico maybe small but it's a great town to live in!!! GO BEARS!!!

Unregistered

I love my team and I love my school but pikeville should have no trouble with us our all
State running back transferred to bigger school....to behonest at least 42-0 pikeville if not more

Go bears!!!

Unregistered

Is there a video?