Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Winter Olympics . . . .
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone plan on watching the Winter Olympics? I just can't seem to get as excited for the Winter version as opposed to the Summer Version?

If you do plan to watch--which events?
if there isnt anything on I might watch some of it, but I have nothing that I really like, might watch some of the hockey.
Have to watch it I do love all sports.

Hockey, speed skating, luge, bobsled, skeleton, skiing heck everything I can. Love it all.
no. I don't watch any of the olympics...never have...
Shame on you BGG.
I watch an event or so when I am flipped through the channels and can't find anything else. I saw some skiing today and a bit of luge and bobsled.
Its coming back on NBC right now.
Has the US won any medals yet?
One 5000 speed skating
CatDawg Wrote:Have to watch it I do love all sports.

Hockey, speed skating, luge, bobsled, skeleton, skiing heck everything I can. Love it all.

im with you on this one CatDawg. i love the olympics, winter or summer. it gives me great pride to watch my fellow Americans compete at the highest level of competition and come away with a gold medal!!:#1:
The winter olympics is a lot better than the summer olympics IMO. I really enjoy watching all of the winter olympic sports so I will be watching a lot of NBC over the next couple of weeks.
Don't forget USA, CNBC, MSNBC and others
i like the downhill
I love the Olympics. Don't know why. Maybe it's just because it is sports that you don't get to see too much and I can cheer for the Great 'ol US of A! :USAFlag:
USA had 2 gold last night, any new gold medals today?
6 total so far I think its 4 Gold I'm sure of three, 2 silver and o bronze unless we only had three gold and that would make 1 bronze but I think it was 4 and 2.
I do like short track speed skating--but they could make it better by adding about 15 people in the race (instead of just 4).

Then--if would be like a Saturday night at Bristol!
I agree KHB.
I absolutely love the Winter Olympics!!!
Nearly every sport!!! Man did you see the fall the Chinese pairs had in the finals!!!
CatDawg Wrote:6 total so far I think its 4 Gold I'm sure of three, 2 silver and o bronze unless we only had three gold and that would make 1 bronze but I think it was 4 and 2.

your correct. USA has the most golds thus far, but i think norway has the most total with 8.
I always watch all the figure skating events with my mom, but this year I've really enjoyed every sport, especially moguls.