Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: can rondo hit a free throw?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
one free throw from rondo at the end of the game and i feel its a different story...why cant he hit a free throw? its the easiest shot in the game and everyone should be able to hit 80% IMO. its just frustrating to see.
Rondo is a plague on UK's team right now....I hope he goes to the NBA so bad....
Rondo is still at least a year away from the NBA. Who wants a guard that can't hit free throws or wide open 3's? He would be an NBA project at best. Defense and layups will only get you so far.
I hope Rondo does go to the NBA. Aren't we recruiting Three guards next year? I do believe they have some size too. His early entry into the NBA might be a blessing. But go CATS I love you.:bow:
"ZMG" Wrote:Rondo is still at least a year away from the NBA. Who wants a guard that can't hit free throws or wide open 3's? He would be an NBA project at best. Defense and layups will only get you so far.

He's still listed pretty high on the mock NBA drafts..Free-throws don't mean anything in the NBA...
"alfus21" Wrote:Rondo is a plague on UK's team right now....I hope he goes to the NBA so bad....
I agree...
If you ask me Rondo is one, if not the best on UK team...
We all have bad nights...
The only shot that he's hit on a regular basis all year is a layup and I hold my breath with each of those.
He's good but he is hurting the team right now with stupid decisions, he's not played good since the first of the season.
And Sparks is making good decisions? Come on, the whole Kentucky team isnt what it used to be back in the days..

It's going down hill, and fast..
I dislike Sparks more than Rondo
I'm not sure whom I dislike more. It changes from game to game. I swear I think they try to lose or be the one make the bone head play of the game. STUPID.
"Cameron Crazy" Wrote:And Sparks is making good decisions? Come on, the whole Kentucky team isnt what it used to be back in the days..

It's going down hill, and fast..

Which one is going down hill faster the skiers at the winter olympics or the uk baskteball program
I'll take UK on that one.
Haha, I liked that one Tongue
ill take sparks over rondo any day. ramel bradley showed what he can do today. id be happy with him in there instead of rajon as well.