Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pikeville Cross Country
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pikeville will be the favorites to win the region again as they return all of there runners. This team has a chance of making an impact at state with runners like Brandon Adkins and Aaron Stanley.
Who were the top runners for pikeville?
Brandon Adkins, Aaron Stanley, and Chance Robertson. All seniors next year. Clay Raschella and Justin Trimble. Juniors next year.
Little out of season arn't we?
Well everyone is already talking about next year's soccer and football. Cross country is during the same season, so I dont see why it would be too early. Unless the others are too early too.
Yeah....good point....dunno what I'm thinking
Pikeville Cross Country is bringing home the Region again when runners like Arron Stanley, Brandon Adkins, Chance Robertson, Clay Raschella, Cory Raschella and Justin Trimble run an average of atleast 18 to 19 minutes Brandon even runnung in the 16's pikeville is goin to be good... lets not forget the asian chase childers who will pick himself up this year.

Posted Mon Jan 31, 2005 1:10 pm:

ASIANS ROCK
Yea Brandon Adkins, Clay Raschella, and Chance Robertson are doing some intense training over the summer. Attending camps at Morehead State, and maybe even UK or UT. Brandon told me himself he plans on taking one of the top 5 at State. They should get a better place next year team wise.. maybe top 5. With Libby White coaching them they should get it!!

PDT_002
Another Region Championship is a lock...its good to hear that Adkins and the Raschellas are steppin up to improve themselves over the summer.. im sure Stanley will sit on his ass like he did last year and still be surprisingly good... Robertson always seems to keep himself in shape as well...state is looking mighty good for the panthers yessirree
i have a feeling that adkins and stanley will prove to have a promising senior year...
In order to win state, they will need five 16 minute runners. If they succeed with that, they will win state. Brandon Adkins (depending on how hard he trains) will get in the top 15. Some people can just get up and run but i take brandon as being one of those who has to work at it. Matt Sykes was a runner people he got 3rd. Do you think brandon is that good? Matt, Adam, Matt Rasnick all ran a 16 minute and just finshed 8th that year in state comp. Good luck guys.
Matt Sykes, Adam Stanley, and Rasnick were all human. Brandon has just as good of a chance to do as well or better than Sykes. They both have the same build, and brandon is pretty dedicated. and times are slow right now over the whole state. so he has a good chance to get top five at state. thats what hes pushing for and i think he'l get it.

As far as team wise at state in '04 pikeville was missing one of their top runners David Houston so thats why they got 8th teamwise instead of top five. I believe they can pull off a top 3 or 5 this year in '05.. so good luck to them..

AND PLUS LIBBY WHITE IS THE BEST TRACK/XC COACH IN THIS REGION
"Rondo'sTheMan" Wrote:Another Region Championship is a lock...its good to hear that Adkins and the Raschellas are steppin up to improve themselves over the summer.. im sure Stanley will sit on his (*& like he did last year and still be surprisingly good... Robertson always seems to keep himself in shape as well...state is looking mighty good for the panthers yessirree

Listen you little pumpkin pie hair cutted freak... stanley is a warrior, just because he likes milkshakes and naps, doesnt mean that guy doesnt train. late summer nights i would drive through town and see him running in his wind shorts with a headband...that guy is all american material. last year was his first year of cross country and he was all area team so take that to the bank baby... but honestly i dont like stan i think hes a cock... but u gotta respect his skills... im out
"Rondo'sTheMan" Wrote:Another Region Championship is a lock...its good to hear that Adkins and the Raschellas are steppin up to improve themselves over the summer.. im sure Stanley will sit on his (*& like he did last year and still be surprisingly good... Robertson always seems to keep himself in shape as well...state is looking mighty good for the panthers yessirree

... stanley is a warrior, just because he likes milkshakes and naps, doesnt mean that guy doesnt train. late summer nights i would drive through town and see him running in his wind shorts with a headband...that guy is all american material. last year was his first year of cross country and he was all area team so take that to the bank baby... but honestly i dont like stan i think hes a cock... but u gotta respect his skills... im out
Stan can come off cocky some times, but he is a good runner...he does train hard, and it all pays off in the meets...if you recall last year, he beat the jenkins runner (nate maybe???) in the 400m dash, and Stan qualified for state, you dont do that by not practicing.
yea pikeville's got region this year... they went undefeated during the regular season, except for the lexington catholic meet. in which there were tough teams such as St. X and others. but in every home meet including the area nine meet and region, no one could touch them. As far as team scores go their were HUGE gaps between their team scores and the 2nd place team scores. They'll take region again.. and place top 5 at state.. but they gotta do some intense distance training over the summer.

Its all about the off-season!!
yea pikevilles got region for XC.. but i feel for them after they loose this junior class. i mean theres a few present sophomores that might be able to carry on the tradition.. but theyve gotta be more dedicated..

and stan is a naturally talented runner.. so what if he likes milkshakes the kid can run.. he maybe a little cocky sometimes.. but u gotta love the red-haired, texas loving, child of the mid 70's late 80's hahah!!
Im sorry guys i just dont see pikeville being a dominate Xc team next year. I could see if they were more runners like brandon adkins or aaron stanley. Chance Robertson or Justin Trimble wont get the job done at state guys. The times have went down over years now. But, pikeville winning state is not likely but possible. As far as regional's go, i have no idea who they run againest so hopefully theyll pull that one off.
yo yo yo its stan the man with a little knowledge for ya... guys i am insulted lol... no im kidding, but seriously im lovin this years XC team. my first year was last year and i must say i had success...who knows, another guy could come out and surprise us, but if not we still have me, adkins, chance, trimble, and whoever wants to step up for us which will more than likely be houston. i didnt train at all over the summer, i mean seriously i sat on my ass and ate, but this will be different...u can bet that we are gonna make some noise at state this year...i dont even wanna think bout how bad we'll win region... peace out
"stan_the_man" Wrote:yo yo yo its stan the man with a little knowledge for ya... guys i am insulted lol... no im kidding, but seriously im lovin this years XC team. my first year was last year and i must say i had success...who knows, another guy could come out and surprise us, but if not we still have me, adkins, chance, trimble, and whoever wants to step up for us which will more than likely be houston. i didnt train at all over the summer, i mean seriously i sat on my and ate, but this will be different...u can bet that we are gonna make some noise at state this year...i dont even wanna think bout how bad we'll win region... peace out

Im a little confused, but who will be the Senior XC runners of 2005?
the senior runners are me, adkins, chance and houston....or the promising ones neway...what are u confused about phsplyr?
sorry when you said it was your first and last year??? i had the idea that you may not run your senior year, but it is good to hear that you are. The PHS XC could use you.
preciate it phsplyr, im just glad i can compete and contribute for the panthers
lol sry i was on ryans account hehe...peace
whoa no need for that
SUPERMARIO
trimble and robertson have gotten better
their times have dropped
and didnt robertson beat bentley's time at state