Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pike Central vs. Johnson Central 2/14/06
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is going to be one of the best games I think I'll see all year...The two best teams IMO duking it out Tuesday...With them having the 10-day lay-off and beating Magoffin, I think their confidence is up...I'm going to say JC by 5+
I'll take Pc in this one. The way they ahve been playing as of late has been incredible.
IMO i beleve JC can come with the hard fought victory if they can contain the hot shooting of Brad Lowe. The win over Magoffin should get their cofidence up and have them ready to be a regional contender.
pc in a close one
Pike Central by 10!!!
JC by 7+
Jc
JC will use the big win from friday and keep goin forward

JC by 6
JC better come ready to play is all I have to say! Pike Cent. is coming off some impressive wins. Pike C. is showing that they are a team to be reconed with. Jc better not think that they are going to go in and win this one easly. They better not worry about Friday and concentrate on the next one at hand. I will have to go with Pike C. in this one, just because of the way they are playing as of late. They win this one and they will make a statement in the 15th! Good Luck JC!
PC always plays good at Johnson Central and are playing incrediable right now...They are playing more like a team then ever...PC by 5
JC at home should win this one.
wouldnt u have thought that about Belfry as well nike man
PC by 9
Pike Central by 4
JC by 6
This one is too close to call
I'm gonna say central... No doubt lol
I think PCC will win by 6.
Pike Central by 4.