Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Rockcastle Co. 45 Sheldon Clark 0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Final from Harrison County.

Not what I expected!

Congrats Rockets!
Congrats Rock!!!
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Final from Harrison County.

Not what I expected!

Congrats Rockets!

OOPS :igiveup:
Congrats Rockcastle.

Ive been saying SC was getting a lot of hype for a team to lose so much. It showed tonight.
Dang. Not what I expected. How did Clarke Rowe do?
WOW!!!:devilflam I think Rock took the talk of them getting beat by 3 td's to heart. Looked like the Rockets of the old day. clark rowe had 4 tds at least 150 yards.

Icebox i will have you avatar fixed soon.
I think a lot of you Rock fans were doubting these guys a little bit, but i called it.
I think this will be the best Rock team in years.
I wish i could have gotten someone to take my Rock/PCC avatar bet lol.
Whoever took PCC is in trouble.
wasted gas money to go to this game, SC is terrible, I thought rock might play someone decent. i did learn one thing, when a rocket football coach says an opposing team is good, they are lying.

Told you SC fans you couldnt run on rock defense.
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:WOW!!!:devilflam I think Rock took the talk of them getting beat by 3 td's to heart. Looked like the Rockets of the old day. clark rowe had 4 tds at least 150 yards.

Thanks for the stats. I was curious on how he did.
Sheldon Clark wasn't a 45 point underdog in this game by any means. They are a good team with speed in the backfield and size on the frontline. They just couldn't get anything to go their way tonight. Plus...and a big plus....they weren't in the shape of Rockcastle. They were looking for air late in the second quarter and I saw a lot of cramping going on. Rockcastle had a few players cramp up, but, not to the extent of SC. I wish them luck on the rest of the season and I think that by District game time, they will be in better shape, benefiting from cooler air, and maybe a serious contender in their district up there in the mountains. Again, good luck on the rest of the season to SC and especially #7, he IS a player.
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:WOW!!!:devilflam I think Rock took the talk of them getting beat by 3 td's to heart. Looked like the Rockets of the old day. clark rowe had 4 tds at least 150 yards.

I'd say you are pretty close to right about Clark's total rushing. Rockcastle ran other kids a lot tonight besides Clark. Reams(24) looked pretty good as did Luna(22). In the last quarter, Ansardi(45), looks to put up a pretty good argument to be the man carrying the ball next year. He is a freshman this year....looked like a man carrying the pile.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I think a lot of you Rock fans were doubting these guys a little bit, but i called it.

never doubted them. Or I wouldn't have made an avatar bet with icebox.:Clap: just wanted them to stay focused
I am gonna say it again: The Rock IS Hard!
Man what happened to the Cardinals?? What were Skyles stats?
Icebox since your a vikings fan, and you lost the bet. place this pic of Arron Rodgers as your avatar.
At one point it was:
Skyles- 9 carries 15 yards
Smith 12 yards in the first 3 quarters, 56 in the 4th (Rock's JV and Freshmen were in)
The QB BJ Jerrell (however it is spelled) 29 yards, including negative sack yardage
LWC Wrote:At one point it was:
Skyles- 9 carries 15 yards
Smith 12 yards in the first 3 quarters, 56 in the 4th (Rock's JV and Freshmen were in)
The QB BJ Jerrell (however it is spelled) 29 yards, including negative sack yardage

I figured Skyles with his great speed would have at least broke one long gainer. Does SC have a young line this fall??
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I think a lot of you Rock fans were doubting these guys a little bit, but i called it.

I'll take it!

btw
Congrats to Rock.
It looks like this one was a slaughter...
StrayBullet Wrote:I figured Skyles with his great speed would have at least broke one long gainer. Does SC have a young line this fall??

From listening to the game (papagrit and RockSolid can tell you more) it sounded like he would get a big run and then get a 5 yard loss, etc...
LWC Wrote:From listening to the game (papagrit and RockSolid can tell you more) it sounded like he would get a big run and then get a 5 yard loss, etc...

I know that the years when SC has a good FB in their offense they do really well all season long. It opens up off tackle blast plays for Skyles because they have to honor the FB. Who is the FB for SC this year??
LWC Wrote:From listening to the game (papagrit and RockSolid can tell you more) it sounded like he would get a big run and then get a 5 yard loss, etc...

he got rocked late in the 1st and was never the same. the qb and Smith had a few good runs. smith had some really good runs on rocks jv, but couldn't score. :biggrin:
zaga_fan Wrote:I'll take it!

btw
Congrats to Rock.
It looks like this one was a slaughter...

Ill take Rock and you get PCC?
Glad to see Rock roll. Great win to get the season started. Knox, Russell, and Rock had impressive wins in our district and Clay had a near win. Gonna be a competitive race to see who gets this banner.
Ouch!
SC got hit by the Injury bug in this game, I hope every one makes a full recovery
WOW!! I did not expect the Cardinals to get shutout!! If Rockcastle is this good, I can't wait to see more from them!!

Congrats Rockets!!
I love my Cards and Im shocked. Looks like the preseason hype got them again. I didnt see the game so Ill not presume I will know what happened but I know they are much better than this. I feel very bad for a few boys that may be scholarship potential if this is the way the season continues.
Congrats Rockets !!!
This came from no where. I liked RC going into the game, but thought it would be a tight game
What can I say as a Cardinal fan? Well, I guess, first I should say congratulations to Rockcastle for they played extremely well. There definitely was no question of who was the superior team. Based upon seeing the first few plays, I was concerned that what happened was going to happen.

Card fans, do not throw in the towel, for things have to get better!
Pages: 1 2