Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Morgan county 32 Madison Southern 18 (scrimmage)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Madison Southern had it's opening ceremony for it's new turf field tonight as they hosted Morgan county. The festivities began as the airborn Screaming Eagles parachuted down onto the new field from over 1000 feet up. After that the big show was all Morgan county as the cougars lead 32-18 and was on the 8 yard line, 1st and 10 after an 80 yard drive threatening to score again and the game was stopped due to lightning. Morgan's offense physically dominated the game and Morgan's defense accounted for 2 touchdowns on a puntblock for a score and an interception for a score.
I was there and Morgan ran over them. Mad. Southern had some really good speed and I do think they will win some games this year. Morgan was way too physical for them.
Who are the top players from the scrimmage
As I stated in another thread if the scrig was a game and a full 4 qtrs is played I think MS wins. Morgan was wearing down around the time the game was called. MS ran all over Morgan Co but a few plays made the score bigger then it was really. Good luck to both teams.
32-18 dont sound like MS was running all over them or getting ready to beat them.
[quote=wildthang3]As I stated in another thread if the scrig was a game and a full 4 qtrs is played I think MS wins. Morgan was wearing down around the time the game was called. MS ran all over Morgan Co but a few plays made the score bigger then it was really. Good luck to both teams.[/QUOTE
Morgan lead 32-18 and had just drove 80 yards and was 1st and 10 in the red zone when they called the game. Mad. Southern never put together a drive, hit a couple big plays. Wearing them down? Morgan lead by 2 tds and was fixing to score again. Southern taunted Morgan, called out there players, beating a sledge hammer in the middle of the field at them and then Madison Southern got beat by lil' ole' Morgan county on the first-ever game played on their new million dollar field. :lmao::dontthink
Great to hear Morgan County doing well. Coach Turner is a class act.