Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bud SHOOTOUT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What day is the bud shootout?
Tonite @ 8:00 on TNT
So-Who wins?

I have to go with the master--Jeff Gordon.

At the very least--we have a race to watch tonight.

I just hope that it quits raining.
ill take jimmie johnson to win tonight i think this is his year to win the 500 and the championship
Guys, Tonight will be the first of many wins for Dale Jr. This is his year. Mark my words...
I'm with KYhillbilly, Jeff Gordon is awfully hard to beat.
Well, in USA Today yesterday, Jr. says that he is going to win at least 6-7 races and will be in 3rd when the chase starts. And he predicts that he will win the championship. It would appear that our boy has been watching too many NFL football games, NBA basketball games or MLB baseball games. The last thing this world needs is another arrogant athlete. But I can't say that I am surprised.

I think that someone forgot to tell him that he has never won that many races in his life (in one season in cup)--and he should probably prove himself on the track a little more before he shoots off at the mouth. But then again--it takes guts to make a prediction like that after you had such a bad year.

Ken Schrader is on the pole. The rain is supposed to break in Daytona. I have my TrackPass Membership renewed. All I need is a bag of ice to get this season going!

I can't wait.
Last I checked they were drying th4 track
I just hope it happens.

I have been geeked up all week for a race . . . . . .

Win or lose--I am fired UP!
http://www.nascar.com/2006/news/headline...index.html

Here is a little more information about the race tonight!
UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cancelled until tomorrow at 4:00 pm . . . . . .
Sorry KHB but I'm glad I didn't think it was until tomorrow and didn't get back on here after the UK crap and just now saw this. I've been given another chance.
Does Fox or FX have it?
Jimmy Johnson or Dale Jarret
Cat . .

If you get a second chance out of the deal--I am all for it.

4:00 pm on TNT