Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: What game will you be attending tonight?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'll be at the Riverbanks watching Breathitt vs Estill.

I hope everyone has a safe trip to the game and back home.:Cheerlead
Me and the wife will be in Pikeville for the Panthers and Dragons. Better be sure and be prepared for rain tonight.
Prestonsburg vs Perry Central.
MVP2 Wrote:Prestonsburg vs Perry Central.

Ditttto.
WC Hambley Athletic Complex at Hillard Howard Field.

Pikeville vs. Harlan.
Ashland @ Lawrence county

Time to find out how much the dogs have really improved
Lewis @ Nicholas Co.......If anyone is gonna be there pm me and we can meet up..
Somerset vs. West Jessamine @ East Jessamine in the Visitnich.com Bowl.
I am making the long drive from Buckeye Lake,Ohio to watch the Pike Central at Green Up County game.
Cov Cath @ Campbell Co.
Prestonsburg at Perry Co. Central
I will make the short drive to Paducah Tilghman's Memorial Stadium for the Lone Oak game. Actually, I might walk because of the expected record crowds and congestion.
LOG MOUNTAIN to watch Bell Co and Lexington Catholic game!!
Highlands v. Boyle County!
Boyle vs. Highlands. I didn't realize there were other games tonight. :eyeroll:
Man, I would love to be at Boyle vs Highlands!! You could view this as a state title game!! It would have to be like watching Trinity vs St. X.
Ultimaterebelfan Wrote:Boyle vs. Highlands. I didn't realize there were other games tonight. :eyeroll:

Same Here!
Boyle v. Highlands
Highlands @ Boyle County.

Hope it's as good as it's been hyped up. Just want my Rebels to keep it close & give us a chance at the end. That's all I hope for...
Me vs the time clock at work lol
HawksRule Wrote:Me vs the time clock at work lol

TongueirateSho
HawksRule Wrote:Me vs the time clock at work lol
I'm a close second, working the PHS-Harlan game. lol
Jenkins vs. Phelps
i will be staying close to home this week. Pburg vs PCC. because i will be making a trip to madison central 3 or 4 games maybe a few more if they make the playoffs too watch my lil cousin play.
Be at the Highlands at Boyle Co. game.
Montgomery vs Rowan
Ashlant Tomcat and [COLOR="Red"]Lawrence Co [COLOR="Black"]Bulldogs[/COLOR][/COLOR]
Going to THE game tonight.
I'll be in Jackson to watch the Bobcats, even though it is very tempting to go watch PCC and Pburg.
Bell County vs Lexington Catholic
Pages: 1 2