Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Have you ever cried in a movie?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have never actually shed tears in a movie but there is a few that have made my eyes water.... What about you?
Yeh! hoosiers and maybe sleepless in seattle haha :mop:
What made you cry in hoosiers?
Bambi gets me every time
Armageddon gets me sniffling
yeap
alright, the lion king, but it was only one time an i was like 7 haha
Only when Ol' Yeller died.
You had to cry in E.T. , Bambi, Dumbo, The Notebook, Ol' Yeller, Kramer vs. Kramer, etc.

I tend to cry very easily!!! :Sad04:
I tell ya, if any man watches Million Dollar Baby, they will cry. I did.
Just the sight of Clint Eastwood crying is enough to make me cry.
the Untouchables
when they kill sean connery
all the time...I love "crying" movies...
I think Million Dollar Baby did bring a few tears to my eyes.
Jesus Shuttlesworth Wrote:I think Million Dollar Baby did bring a few tears to my eyes.

A few? I wept like a baby.
Ive cried on some movies, but cant remember the names....some ones i didnt cry on was the notebook or million dollar baby, which I coulda cried on million dollar baby but my eyes did water i just held it back
yes
Jesus Shuttlesworth Wrote:I have never actually shed tears in a movie but there is a few that have made my eyes water.... What about you?

I have never been in a movie!!! But if I were to, I wouldn't cry!!! I would be sum kinda super hero, and they don't cry!

j/k!!
No, but a few movies that have made me emotional were:

Friday Night Lights - Reminded me of what once used to be good...

Gladiator - The quote Joaquin Phoenix says to Russell Crowe about his family is about as merciless as it gets....

Brian's Song - Talk about courage....this one really got me....

Radio Flyer - One of my favorite childhood films....
A few when I was younger were tearjerkers but right off from the top of my head I can't think of any recent ones that have got to me.
Oh wow I'm a big sissy lol. Umm lets see - The Notebook, I cried like a baby in this movie and after it was over and sat with my head in my hands and BAWLED! Boys Don't Cry, awww this movie made me cry. Lost and Delirious made me cry. Armageddon. Ummm tons more I'm sure. Oh yeah I almost cried when I watched Radio but I was on a date haha and didn't want to mess up my makeup.
Fox and the Hound dude. Everytime. It just hits me right where it hurts.......
million dollar baby got me going for sure. and another one that i dont like to admit i watched is a walk to remember.
YES I am a big cry baby at movies
"The Champ" killed me!
BlueGrassGirl Wrote:all the time...I love "crying" movies...

I do too:Sad04: 8 Seconds( it's an old movie) gets me every time
Remember the Titans got me!!
i cried in armagadon
Million Dollar Baby
My tears would cure cancer..too bad I never cry.
I bawled the other day watching Days Of Our Lives - I mean I know that's not a movie haha, but I did cry watching it.
Pages: 1 2