Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Are you on a diet?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just wanted to see how many of you are on diets and if so what is your dieting method (Low Carb, South Beach, Atkins, Low Cal, Starvation-lol) and what is your routine?
3 hungry man meals a night. half a case a pop, and gravy and biscuits for breakfast.
Is this a diet? lol!

:wink:
Since about the beginning of my junior year I have been on a diet....well I don't know if that is what you would call it or not....but I was close to 220 pounds and knew that I had to do something...so I just decided to drink more water and eat less....I'm not anarexic or anything...I eat its just that I don't get "extra" or anything at school and dont force myself to finish what I have on my plate and try to stay away from deserts...

Well this has worked b/c I am now down to 185....a loss of 35 pounds!! and I don't really work out or anything...except walking golf tourneys in the fall and golf practice.....
BlueGrassGirl Wrote:Is this a diet? lol!

:wink:

It must work, because I still can't gain weight lol.. I'm 6'2 195lb. and I'm stuck at that weight lol
I am not on a diet but I'm trying to be more careful about what I eat.