Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: WWE Smackdown (8/19) SPOILERS**
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(1) Intercontinental Title Match: Cody Rhodes d. Ezekiel Jackson

(2) Justin Gabriel d. Tyson Kidd

(3) Alberto Del Rio d. Daniel Bryan via submission

In a rematch from last week featuring Money In The Bank winner vs Money In The Bank winner it was Daniel Bryan tapping out to Del Rio's armbreaker. Sin Cara hit the ring to make the save after the match.

(4) Kelly Kelly & AJ Lee d. Alicia Fox & Natalya
Alicia Fox and Natalya get into it after the match and Alicia Fox ends up being placed in the sharpshooter

(5) 20 Man Battle Royal: Mark Henry won the 20 man battle royal to become the #1 contender for Randy Orton's World Heavyweight Championship

The match came down to four men. Henry, Sheamus, Wade Barrett and Sin Cara. In the end it was Henry eliminating Sin Cara to win the right to face Randy Orton for the World Heayweight Championship and Henry and Orton stared each other down as Smackdown went off the air
Del Rio/Danielson looks like it could be a good match.

Smh, Mark Henry/Randy Orton now, feud of the year calling it right now.
^ I'd like to see them continue the push of Henry, even putting the title on him. I think if built right, it could be a logical opponent for UT to go 20-0 at WM. I really have no interest in seeing UT/HHH for a third time