Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Linda Hogan Claims Hulk Hogan Has Homosexual Relationship
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Linda Hogan, author of Wrestling The Hulk: My Life Against The Ropes, was interviewed on Matty P's Happy Hour. She talks about her book, encouraging other women to take the same steps she has taken in leaving Hulk Hogan, and has a hope that her story will inspire other women "to move on with their lives". Then, out of nowhere she was given a rather peculiar question.

An email asked if Hulk Hogan ever engaged in homosexuality with former WWE star Brutus "The Barber" Beefcake. Her response, amidst some laughter, was this, "Wow, I don't know how to answer this, so I don't end up getting a lawsuit,” she said, laughing. “A little bird told me, ‘Yes they think they did.’”
The transcript of the question can be heard here.

OH MY! This brings new meaning to HEY BROTHA!
^ LOL. I think these celebrity break-ups are still sad. Look at the idiotic things that come out of her mouth about the father of her kids!!!!
Yea, I think this would fall under liable and slander..
This bitch is crazy. I mean I dont understand what she gains from all the slander she has thrown his way. Does she miss the spotlight so much shes trying to hang on as a possible somebody in this world? I think i speak for the masses when I say no one cares about You Linda Hogan, please stop embarrassing yourself bringing up stuff that has no meaning on anything. Your trying to hurt a man who did nothing but make you millions of dollars to spend .

If you guys want to hear good Linda Hogan stuff I recommend you listen to Bubba the Love Sponge, used to be on Howard 101 on XM, but didnt renew this year and now is on radio io. You can listen online or on smartphones. He and Hogan are life long buddies and some of his inside stories and such will amaze you at the person she really is.
ROFL!

She's just a desperate attention getter, I don't believe it.

But if it was true, who really cares?
^ agreed
Hulk Hogan has recently responded to his ex-wife's claims of alleged homosexual relationships with fellow wrestler Brutus "The Barber" Beefcake. He stated the following on his Twitter page.

@HulkHogan: "Feel sorry for Linda Hogan I can't believe how low a person will go,even to lie to hurt others just to stay in her perverted spotlight.she
Will have to answer to the power upstairs for her evil lifestyle,I can only pray for her,what a wasted life,God bless her. HH"
Hogan going the safe route.

He needs to "hulk up" on her ass.
^ It's the new Hulk! He wouldn't even curse last night on Flair!
Linda needs to take her vitamins and say her prayers.