Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Which class is the strongest in the 15th?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think the sophomore class is very talented and probably the best in the 15th....what are your thoughts?
Sorry but right now I feel the Sr class is the strongest. The Sophmore class will be strong but not just yet. It has some stand out players but the Sr's have the experience.
I agree on that but I just think the sophomores have the most potenital.
Sr. class is definately the strongest, as it should be.
So. class has the most talent.
Jr. class is the most underated, several great players in this class that get much less press. IMO.
Freshman class, is by far the most overated, People are putting to much hype in this class, and it is probably the largest. Heck, IMO, coaches don't even have a clue about this class!
I havent been impressed with the freshman class.
Pikeville has a slid fr. class in adams clevenger and harmon.
i believe that the sophmore class is the strongest followed by the juniors. and as for expierence most of the paintsville sophmores have been playin varsity ball since the 8th grade so that would rank them as juniors all in all.
It seems to me that some of the paintsville sophomores may be overrated though.
"Jesus Shuttlesworth" Wrote:It seems to me that some of the paintsville sophomores may be overrated though.
Depends on who is doing the rating!!! Same could be said about every player in the 15th!!! To hear some, you would think the 15th sends 5-6 players a year straight to the NBA!!!
Sophomore class will have alot of competition as the years go by. Mark Bartley for East Ridge is a major contributor now so I can't wait to see him grow as a player. I would say that the seniors are the strongest as expected but the sophomores are right there behind them.
Sophomores
sophomores
Sophmores
Sophmores hands down with slone and vanhoose for p-ville and muarry from jc and the honakers form pikeville .
There are a list of at least 10 strong sophomores to watch.

Pikeville and East Ridge I know have one each that REALLY contribute to the team. Tim Honaker gets more playing time than Ted and Mark Bartley is the leading score for the Warriors at times. Both are forces to be reckoned with at any grade level.
"The Guru" Wrote:Sr. class is definately the strongest, as it should be.
So. class has the most talent.
Jr. class is the most underated, several great players in this class that get much less press. IMO.
Freshman class, is by far the most overated, People are putting to much hype in this class, and it is probably the largest. Heck, IMO, coaches don't even have a clue about this class!
I agree 100%
I think the sophomores have the most talent but they still have learning to do.
Seniors
Yeah the senior classes are the strongest, But the most talented is sophmore with Jordon Hall and Bobby hughes-Pburg
L. Slone, Shane Grimm, J.D. Vanhoose, Blake Bundy-Paintsville
Tim and Ted Honaker-Pikeville

Very, Very talented Players !!!
senior class
Who is the best senior individual?
Sophmores
Sophomores
Seniors!
Sophomores!