Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: You look like a cook from a waffle house in Pikeville!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For those who missed Raw tonight, this was word for word, Kevin Nash's burn against CM Punk!
We don't even have a Waffle House in Pikeville -_-.

CM Punk owned Kevin Nash in that promo.
bball_fan Wrote:For those who missed Raw tonight, this was word for word, Kevin Nash's burn against CM Punk!

I thought I heard him say Pikeville. but thought I must had misheard him LOL!!
I was thoroughly disappointed in RAW last night. The story telling was just terrible, and for the much awaited Nash debut, one of the best talkers in the game, he shows up DRUNK! You have got to be joking! He damn near stumbles his big dumb ass down the aisle getting to the ring, then he spits out words as if they are written in marker on cardboard in front of him? He was just terrible! Then the words that he said just were incoherent and completely senseless! Then his chat with John Laurenitus - C'mon!!!!!
Stardust Wrote:I was thoroughly disappointed in RAW last night. The story telling was just terrible, and for the much awaited Nash debut, one of the best talkers in the game, he shows up DRUNK! You have got to be joking! He damn near stumbles his big dumb ass down the aisle getting to the ring, then he spits out words as if they are written in marker on cardboard in front of him? He was just terrible! Then the words that he said just were incoherent and completely senseless! Then his chat with John Laurenitus - C'mon!!!!!

Stardust, I disagree. This is the first Raw I was able to watch in years. The only matches I didn't watch was the divas match (I'm not allowed to watch them) and some of the main event. I thought it was the best Raw in years.
^ Westie, you have a low level of expectations for your entertainment needs - LOL j/k

Seriously though, I thought it was Scott Hall that comes to the ring hammered and incoherent, not Nash!
Nash's promo was so bad, he couldn't even get his "burn" right.

Anyone should know that Pikeville has a Huddle House, not a Waffle House.

That said, Nash is obviously rusty. If they work him into a storyline and get him on TV more often, I'm sure he'll improve, but putting Nash up against Punk on a mic is just dumb, or someone's idea of a cruel joke. Punk ran circles around Nash last night.
I thought Nash was okay. He has had better promos for sure. CM Punk can make most look bad.
Stardust Wrote:^ Westie, you have a low level of expectations for your entertainment needs - LOL j/k

Seriously though, I thought it was Scott Hall that comes to the ring hammered and incoherent, not Nash!

LOL!!! Stardust, I've found that when you have low expectations, you're hardly ever disappointed with what you get.
LWC Wrote:I thought Nash was okay. He has had better promos for sure. CM Punk can make most look bad.

He was okay for a guy that hasn't been on TV in months. When was the last time he performed? Royal Rumble?

Still, it's not like Nash has been away from the ring for 15 years, he's been involved with the biz, whether WWE or TNA.

I think he was a bit nervous and a bit rusty.
BTW, has anyone found a replay to see if he really is saying "Pikeville?"
^ I have yet to watch it on DVR, so I'll let you know as soon as I watch it
Westside Wrote:LOL!!! Stardust, I've found that when you have low expectations, you're hardly ever disappointed with what you get.

Westy, you just made very clear why you are a Marshall fan (j/k)
ComfortEagle Wrote:BTW, has anyone found a replay to see if he really is saying "Pikeville?"

Yeah, I've watched it a few times.

He does say Pikeville.

CM Punk: "I like Waffle House" ROFL
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:Westy, you just made very clear why you are a Marshall fan (j/k)

Nice one Eerie. I guess I walked into that one.
After watching RAW tonight, Nash did saw Pikeville!
Putting Nash into the Punk/Cena/HHH/ world title angle seems a little like overkill to me. It will be interesting to see where this goes. People can say what they want about Nash, but he always finds a way to get paid. lol
^ Agreed, but it does not hurt when your best buddy is married to the person who signs and pays the talent!!!
ComfortEagle Wrote:Nash's promo was so bad, he couldn't even get his "burn" right.

Anyone should know that Pikeville has a Huddle House, not a Waffle House.

I'd guess he got it 100% right... saying HH may have brought a defamation lawsuit... you know how ppl. are nowadays.