Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Taylor County @ McCreary County
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Saw Taylor Count scrimmage and they look better than last season. I think they go to MC and pull this one out. If not, this could be another sub .500 season. Go Cards...Get it done!
Taylor Co. has a several non district that they could possibly winning the first one would get them off to a good start and thats what they need after last season.
Taylor County was the most disorganized team I have ever seen last season. Hopefully, a new coaching staff has fixed that as they looked like they had some decent athletes. I don't think they win on the road this week though. I'll take the Raiders 20-6.
24-21 tc...TC scrimmaged Larue County and hung with them. Larue is not a top tier program, but they are better than McCreary Central IMO.
If Taylor hung with LaRue then they have a shot to win a few games as they play non district teams worse that LaRue. Taylor actually should have a decent group of athletes, who is playing QB,RB, etc
They should win a few games. Their non-district schedule is awful! They're a guaranteed 0-4 in their new district.
Pigskinman53 Wrote:If Taylor hung with LaRue then they have a shot to win a few games as they play non district teams worse that LaRue. Taylor actually should have a decent group of athletes, who is playing QB,RB, etc

I think Turpin, WR last season, is playing QB, not sure of RB. They looked much better from last season, but they were bad in 2010. They have a good RB\WR in Dudgeon. They did have trouble with fumbles last Friday, so that may be a problem, but they moved the ball against Larue and did not let Larue run all over them.
MC by 6
McCreary Central 35-7.
Well, Taylor County's defensive line looked pretty good. Lots of sacks by a couple of those linemen, but I'm not sure who they were. Anyone know 'em?