Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hazard 81 - Wolfe County 48
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
OH MY GOD,I TOLD EVERYBODY,I TOLD EVERYBODY WE'D WIN BIG TIME.The game got borin after the first quarter coz wolfe just didnt recover after the dawgs had an awesome start.we held a big lead throught the game and after the 1st half abt 15 min of the 2nd half was played by hazard's JV team.As i said befo,we played gd defense and team ball and thts wot got us the big win.

Buckhorn,WolfeConfusederved: , NOW.....................................IT'S PCC'S TURN IN THE DIST. TOURNAMENT.

GO DAWGS:theman:
now get off that all u lil haters from wolfe county.........i knew hazard could beat wolfe in a FAIR game....and if u want some revenge u can come to the memorial and get beat by even more.......go dawgs
Good Defense put this game in the back.....yeah i'll give you all the crutch that gilbert was out....but stamper wasn't hitting either...Chucky O'Steen may have had a career high game tonight.....just guessing about 18 points....four or five steals....seven or eight rebounds....and wonderful solid play all around....the same for all the dawgs.....they're starting to play with something called "heart" and we all know that its the intangibles that win big games......GO DAWGS!!!!
Congrats Hazard
way to go dawgs!!!! u the best
With Gilbert not playing it's not enough to crow too much about, although Hazard would have probably won by 10 anyway.
I'd like to have seen that game, well the first quarter, seen plenty of Hazard dominance in the Buckhorn game. But I missed the first meet between the two.
A couple of stats please..
hahhah hazard is in their prime right now. DOWN,DOWN,DOWN RED KNIGHTS GOIN DOWN............DOWN DOWN DOWN RED KNIGHTS GOIN DOWN
Dem dogs be rolling
How Bout Them Dawgs!!!!!!!!!!!!
congrats
Congrats Hazard!
Why did Gilbert not play? Is Stamper and Crowe still with the team?
"THUNDERCHILD" Wrote:Why did Gilbert not play? Is Stamper and Crowe still with the team?
Gilbert broke his hand. Crowe quit the team. Stamper is still playing.
That Was A Pounding!
Good win for Hazard against an undermanned Wolfe Co. team. You have to hand it to Hazard because they took care of business.
"Ra-Ha" Wrote:Good win for Hazard against an undermanned Wolfe Co. team. You have to hand it to Hazard because they took care of business.
Are we a Hazrd Hater Smile
"nobody" Wrote:Are we a Hazrd Hater Smile

Just trying to throw them a little credit - dawgbone

:nope: we are not, but i dont like em very much just like most of the other non hazard lovers on here
(I know! you like to play wiff yo wittle dawgs) :lame:

not ever defeated but always cheated :ref1:
THis is a perfect example of Karma, served on a plate to the wolves. THe unsportsmanlike behave of wolfe in the first match coupled with the taunting of the mascots and fans...........not to even mention the way the school authorities and sheriff dept treated Hazard ALL CAME RIGHT BACK TO EM.

If they were better sports maybe their wouldn't be broken bones and quitters!!
Good win for the bulldogs.
Great win...wish it could have been the same in the all A though.....GO BULLDOGS
"watchinthegame" Wrote:THis is a perfect example of Karma, served on a plate to the wolves. THe unsportsmanlike behave of wolfe in the first match coupled with the taunting of the mascots and fans...........not to even mention the way the school authorities and sheriff dept treated Hazard ALL CAME RIGHT BACK TO EM.

nicely said watchinthegame,i agree completely,hazard really showed em yesterday wot we can do in a fair game,and btw ppl who say tht wolfe was an undermanned team,we didnt play 2 of our main players too,justin wallace and john walker,so cut the crap abt beatin an undermanned wolfe county team,they didnt even play well against our jv team which played like 80%-90% of the second half.SO SHUTUP AND SIT DOWN AND STOP WHININGConfusederved:
"watchinthegame" Wrote:THis is a perfect example of Karma, served on a plate to the wolves. THe unsportsmanlike behave of wolfe in the first match coupled with the taunting of the mascots and fans...........not to even mention the way the school authorities and sheriff dept treated Hazard ALL CAME RIGHT BACK TO EM.

nicely said watchinthegame,i agree completely,hazard really showed em yesterday wot we can do in a fair game,and btw ppl who say tht wolfe was an undermanned team,we didnt play 2 of our main players too,justin wallace and john walker,so cut the crap abt beatin an undermanned wolfe county team,they didnt even play well against our jv team which played like 80%-90% of the second half.SO SHUTUP AND SIT DOWN AND STOP WHININGConfusederved:
i agree with larry bird on the first page...we are startin to play as a team and wit a lil summtin called HEART...if they keep playin ike this PCC dosent stand a chance and we will go deep into playoffs...great game dawgs...made me proud:Clap:
wow u beat a struggling team w/o there best players n ur sayin they great now if gilbert would have played it would have been a diff game he would aleast had 25+
Good Job DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!!Keep on playin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wolf can't seem to get it done, they have the big men but for some reason, its just not enough
cant u read jumpshotking21,wolfe didnt play 1 of there main players,we had 2 of them not being able ta play tht night,and i believe justin wallace and john walker are very imp part of tht bulldog offense and D respectively.J-wall can do amazing stuff at the court and john is a very good D player,so,plz shutup coz when i heard abt these 2 players not playin in the game i had my doubts too,but in the end the dawgs prevaled with the kind of game they've been playin for the last 3-4 games,so if u say wolfe was an undermanned team,we didnt have 2 of our best players in the game because of unfortunate events,but we still prevailed.GO DAWGS.
Congrats hazard....
Congrats Hazard
Pages: 1 2