Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky vs Vanderbilt---Thoughts, Predictions?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Must need win for the Cats.. Whats your thoughts or predictions on tomorrows BIG GAME..

I think this the game that UK turns the season around

UK 77
Vandy 68
If UK doesn't win this one they will need to win 2 out of 3 VS. Florida, @TENN, and @LSU...So this is a big game, in a tough environment...Too close for Alf to call on this one so I'll just hope the Cats win this one without making a prediction...
"alfus21" Wrote:If UK doesn't win this one they will need to win 2 out of 3 VS. Florida, @TENN, and @LSU...So this is a big game, in a tough environment...Too close for Alf to call on this one so I'll just hope the Cats win this one without making a prediction...

Sounds like alf doesn't want to jinx hisself Smile..

If they lose this one I'm going stop predicting as well. Every game I predicted they would win, well they lost.
"torQQue" Wrote:Sounds like alf doesn't want to jinx hisself Smile..

If they lose this one I'm going stop predicting as well. Every game I predicted they would win, well they lost.

Smile At least it's not on ESPN where UK is 7-5 in which games are on ESPN...That's crazy :watch:
Against Tennessee I predicted UK by 8 and they lost by 7 :Sad04: .....this time I predict Vandy by 12 and hopefully it will go the other way.....UK by 11 :rock:

Hope it works.........:beg:

Go Cats !!!!!!!!!!
"alfus21" Wrote:Smile At least it's not on ESPN where UK is 7-5 in which games are on ESPN...That's crazy :watch:

Yeah, ESPN and CBS both are a friggin curse.......:HitWall: :boosign:
Vandy by 25
"Batpuff" Wrote:Vandy by 25

:Hammer3: :getwell:
Vandy is a hard place to coach at.
But a great shooting atmosphere for the shooters, you can expect all Forwards to be on fire.

Vandy pulls out the win by 5.
"Batpuff" Wrote:Vandy by 25

Oh BAT Smile

I sure hope not
i dont kno about this one vandy hasnt been playing too well of late so im goin to take uk by 6
Ill take UK by 10+ GO BIG BLUE
Kentucky
what time does the game start
"Barney_fife" Wrote:what time does the game start

Comes on at 3pm on JP sports after the Florida/LSU game