Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Campbellsville v/s Breathitt Co (Grid-o-rama)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I really didn't like how this was set up from the info I gather this was suppose to be a scrimmage that was going to be like a game but it wasn't, it was the ten plays a piece and switch. The Bobcats pretty much dominated the whole game I think the score at least 7 touchdowns and maybe more a left a little early to 1 for Campbellsville. I really think the bobcats could of scored more but they ran thing that they need to improve on, also the bobcats had a few starters that where out. I will give Cambellsville credit they didn't quit and played very hard. I was very impressed with Breathitt J.V, I think that is the most organized I have ever seen them at this point in the season and they look like they have a bright future coming up so hats off to the J.V Coachs for the bobcats.:Thumbs:

Looking foward to next week, don't know what Estill Co has return but I guarantee that they will hit you and play hard.:Clap:
^ The 10 play scrimmage is the most common scrimmage
Breathitt has alot of work to do. They are blessed with team speed and will hit ya just like always. If they can get something ironed out on Def I see them making a pretty good showing when the playoffs come around. Young kids on BHS jv squad were impressive
bcpc Wrote:Breathitt has alot of work to do. They are blessed with team speed and will hit ya just like always. If they can get something ironed out on Def I see them making a pretty good showing when the playoffs come around. Young kids on BHS jv squad were impressive

One question for you........How did you go to the Breathitt and the Perry Central scrimmage at the same time?
Breathitt has as good a chance as anyone else in the east to make a state run. The defense has to improve, especially against the run.
BobcatStuckInPowell Wrote:One question for you........How did you go to the Breathitt and the Perry Central scrimmage at the same time?

Was privilged to see game film of PCC . Was present for Breathitt scrimmage. Any more questions?
bcpc Wrote:Was privilged to see game film of PCC . Was present for Breathitt scrimmage. Any more questions?

No.That was a good answer.