Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Harlan County 35 Corbin 12 (Scrimmage)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I wouldn't say Bell doesn't match the aggressiveness and power of HC. If not mistaken Bell has been classified as a "POWERHOUSE FOOTBALL TEAM" for many years. Just because Bell is younger this season, doesn't mean they are weaker, power wise!
I'm BACK !!!!!!!!!! lol

I dont say this a lot but this years team HC may be the best team in Harlan since the old Lynch teams. It may be the fasted Def I have ever seen on the field out of Harlan. I have seen a lot of these other post about HC is power and that is it. I dont know if it is just me but we have a lot a lot a lot of team speed. Yeah Bell's Davenport is faster, but as a team HC is one of the fastest teams I have seen in over 20yrs. If they can get better against the pass then they will win the state if not they want. Harlan has one of the best run def and have had in the state for a while. They just have to get better against the pass. I have heard all off season how HC needs to pass the ball more. I dont think one game they lost last year they would have won if they would have passed but I do think they could have played better games against Bell and High last year if they could have stopped the pass. The being said I am looking for one of the best years Harlan County has ever had. Guys, fans dont worry about Bell or any other team lets take one game at a time get better every week and talk about those games when they come. ( but it is still good to poke a little lol )
Here's good a great up and coming season!!
Pages: 1 2