Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Texas A&M to the SEC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The Texas A&M Rivals site is reporting that it’s a done deal now and the Aggies are in the SEC, with the final approval set for August 22 at the Board of Regents meeting. We gave them Bear Bryant and they gave us Billy Gillispie. Time to open a Texas-sized a whoopass on them for the forseeable future.

Welcome to the family, Texas A&M.

http://kentuckysportsradio.com/?p=89516
I think this is awesome! Any strong school is welcome to the SEC as far as I'm concerned!
NC State head basketball coach Mark Gottfried is hearing that Florida State could be headed to the SEC as well
Rumors are circulating that the latest school in the SEC Expansion Mix is NC State - per Sports Express
Why is the SEC expanding? 12 schools is enough.
Can West Virginia University join the $EZ party also?????

Please????

Pretty Please????
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:Can West Virginia University join the $EZ party also?????

Please????

Pretty Please????

Eerie

Be careful for what you wish for. I don't think you all want any of that. I bet Vandy would love for WVU to join the SEC. That would give them a chance to get out of the basement of the Eastern Division and let WVU take over that spot.
Westside Wrote:Eerie

Be careful for what you wish for. I don't think you all want any of that. I bet Vandy would love for WVU to join the SEC. That would give them a chance to get out of the basement of the Eastern Division and let WVU take over that spot.

I would not have a problem with that as long as we get our annual SEC welfare check. :popcorn::1:
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:I would not have a problem with that as long as we get our annual SEC welfare check. :popcorn::1:

That is all these West Virginians are looking for is welfare checks.
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:I would not have a problem with that as long as we get our annual SEC welfare check. :popcorn::1:

Eerie

You all better start worrying about the Herd because they are going to take the Eers out this year. I can't wait.
well the SEC has declined Texas A&M's request to join the SEC
Westside Wrote:Eerie

You all better start worrying about the Herd because they are going to take the Eers out this year. I can't wait.

You want to make a sig bet on that Westy??? I will even give you Moo Tech and 14 points. :eyeroll:
Strikeout King Wrote:well the SEC has declined Texas A&M's request to join the SEC

I think they want to be sure on the 14th school first.
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:You want to make a sig bet on that Westy??? I will even give you Moo Tech and 14 points. :eyeroll:

Let's do it. How long are you willing to leave a Marshall sig up?
I thought we already had a thread on this?????
this thread was up before the other one was
Westside Wrote:Let's do it. How long are you willing to leave a Marshall sig up?

Until WVU plays Moo Tech in Morgantown next year. You up for the same???
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:Until WVU plays Moo Tech in Morgantown next year. You up for the same???

Dang Eerie. You're a risk taker. How about if WVU wins, I leave it up until the Eers lose their first game. If Marshall wins you leave up a Marshall sig until they lose a game after this game.
Nope Westy, if Marshall wins I have to leave a Marshall sig pic up until the end of football season. If WVU wins, you must do same.
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:Nope Westy, if Marshall wins I have to leave a Marshall sig pic up until the end of football season. If WVU wins, you must do same.

I can't do that to you Eerie. I would feel guilty.
Westside Wrote:Dang Eerie. You're a risk taker. How about if WVU wins, I leave it up until the Eers lose their first game. If Marshall wins you leave up a Marshall sig until they lose a game after this game.

OK Westy, we have a deal. If Moo U loses, you must keep a WVU sig until WVU loses it's first game. If Moo U wins, I must do the same until Moo U loses. Deal????
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:OK Westy, we have a deal. If Moo U loses, you must keep a WVU sig until WVU loses it's first game. If Moo U wins, I must do the same until Moo U loses. Deal????

:Thumbs: You're on Eerie.
I get to pick your sig if I win and you get to pick my sig if you win. Deal????
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:I get to pick your sig if I win and you get to pick my sig if you win. Deal????

:Thumbs:
:hilarious:

Marshall University - Delusions of grandeur since 1837

:hilarious:

Bobby Pruett - Living proof that it is possible to write checks with your mouth that your butt cannot cash.
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:Can West Virginia University join the $EZ party also?????

Please????

Pretty Please????

You suck. We, and no other SEC fan, wants you.
vundy33 Wrote:You suck. We, and no other SEC fan, wants you.

Vundy, WVU has done much better against the SEC than UK has over the past ten years. Since 2000, WVU has beaten Ole Miss, Georgia (06 Sugar Bowl), MSU X2 (they kicked your arses in Lexington the week after we killed them in Morgantown in 07), and Auburn. We have LSU in Morgantown in late September.

And talk about sucking, how about UK going 0-51 against Florida and Tennessee. That is embarrassing.Confusednicker::Sad04:
I dont know how the SEC can justify A&M moving into the conference.
airball3 Wrote:I dont know how the SEC can justify A&M moving into the conference.

Why can't they?
its going to be bad for a&m.
Pages: 1 2