Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 5A Preview: Harlan County Black Bears
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It’s football time in the mountains of Eastern Kentucky and there’s may not be anyone looking more forward to this season that the Harlan County Black Bears...

Read more...

Complete with an interview from the great Tom Larkey Wink
I thought the Bears would be foaming at the mouth over this one lol
Good job Zaga.
Maybe you should leave the examiner and me and you start a newspaper. Ill cover everything west of Hazard and you cover everything east of Hazard in the "mountain coverage area" lol.
I bet we'd get BGR users to buy lol. With your unemployment situation we could get rich.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Good job Zaga.
Maybe you should leave the examiner and me and you start a newspaper. Ill cover everything west of Hazard and you cover everything east of Hazard in the "mountain coverage area" lol.
I bet we'd get BGR users to buy lol. With your unemployment situation we could get rich.

L o L
If I knew it would keep me afloat I would do it in a heartbeat Wink
Good luck in 5A this year. Our trip to Harlan for the state semi-finals last year was one of the most memorable ones I can recall. Hope the "God of Football" looks over your "filthy animals" this fall.
zaga_fan Wrote:L o L
If I knew it would keep me afloat I would do it in a heartbeat Wink

Lol, yea but it would be a two page paper, on the front page the Perry highlights and on the second, Whitleys highlights. I dont know if to many outside those areas would buy it.
However on the week Whitley and Perry play we would only have to do a 1 page paper lol.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Lol, yea but it would be a two page paper, on the front page the Perry highlights and on the second, Whitleys highlights. I dont know if to many outside those areas would buy it.
However on the week Whitley and Perry play we would only have to do a 1 page paper lol.

You have to stay unbiased Wink
My credibility as an unbiased reporter is pretty much shot by the cane I raise on here lol
However, I'd like to think that the people that don't get on here think I'm unbiased :eyeroll:
Nicely Done Ezagial, although I would have thought a man of you capability would be able to pry more words out of Larkey......
Bear_Paw Wrote:Nicely Done Ezagial, although I would have thought a man of you capability would be able to pry more words out of Larkey......

I'm sure I could have gotten more out of him....
but sadly I'm supposed to keep my articles pretty low on the wordcount so I keep it pretty short.
Larkey seemed like he was a pretty busy man anyway lol

If anyone has any ideas for articles or someone they want interviewed just give me a shout on here.
If it's going on in the mountains I can make it happen Wink
zaga_fan Wrote:I'm sure I could have gotten more out of him....
but sadly I'm supposed to keep my articles pretty low on the wordcount so I keep it pretty short.
Larkey seemed like he was a pretty busy man anyway lol

If anyone has any ideas for articles or someone they want interviewed just give me a shout on here.
If it's going on in the mountains I can make it happen Wink

An article on the man following the legend. Parkey following Larkey. Also, you could ask him about his thoughts on his relationship with Chris Larkey. Many Rocket fans thought Chris would be the coach or should be. It would be a great interview and you would have a great piece out of it.

You would get reads from the Rocket fans, the Black-Bear fans, the Jaguar fans, and those who would be interested.
zaga_fan Wrote:You have to stay unbiased Wink
My credibility as an unbiased reporter is pretty much shot by the cane I raise on here lol
However, I'd like to think that the people that don't get on here think I'm unbiased :eyeroll:

Biased, Unbiased, its all the same....:biggrin:
Nice job Zaga!