Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Valentine Gifts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
O K, Everyone. I Overheard A Conversation Between Two Women About Valetine Gifts For Their Husbands. One Lady Said That She Was Going To Get Her Husband Flowers. The Other Asked If She Has Lost Her Mind, That A Man Wouldn't Apprectiate Flowers As Much As Something That He Could Use Or Wear. How About It. Which Woman Was Correct? :CE_DP_Ste Confusedalute:
I think I'd be pretty cheesed off if I got flowers for Valentines Day...
i wouldn't buy mine real flowers maybe an eatable rose or somethin
I wouldn't buy mine flowers.. some candy and a stuffed animal maybe.. then something he would really use.. like a fishing pole or something lol
I better never get flowers for valentines day lol
Flowers?

I would rather have nothing.
I have never and would never buy my boyfriend flowers.
Lets face it, a man/guy/boy wants toys..no matter what their age. They don't want flowers or candy or teddy bears...they want toys...like computer stuff, games, car stuff,tools,etc...whatever the latest gadget is...
BlueGrassGirl Wrote:Lets face it, a man/guy/boy wants toys..no matter what their age. They don't want flowers or candy or teddy bears...they want toys...like computer stuff, games, car stuff,tools,etc...whatever the latest gadget is...

:rock:
I spend more on v-day than Christmas...lol