Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: When is the teco coal bowl at East Ridge? And who plays?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thanks
nobody knows... not even the coaches
VHSL-helper Wrote:nobody knows... not even the coaches

lol:thatsfunn
The games are set for the 20th.
Real Badman Wrote:The games are set for the 20th.

Somebody gonna be there that you need to go belittle? put in his place for giving college sports a shot?
Not sure of the teams but all the community needs to come out and support the on the rise Warriors. Look forward to a great season.
who play ?
gUrU Wrote:Somebody gonna be there that you need to go belittle? put in his place for giving college sports a shot?

Do huh?
it is a well ran event and is also an opportunity for the coaches to prepare for the PCB. I expect the football community to see a great improvement in the ridge this season.
one name i have heard is river view. unknown to me anyone know anything about them.
guru Wrote:somebody gonna be there that you need to go belittle? Put in his place for giving college sports a shot?

huh?
the predicament Wrote:huh?

I was thinking the same thing.
River View is just in it's 2nd year. The WV BoE did them like Matewan and turned Big Creek & Iaeger into RV (whose only county rival is Mount View, hence the name).
They're 2 counties due east of Elkhorn, near Bradshaw
Riverview will play East Ridge in the night cap.
i think its allen central and grundy in the early scrimmage
if it is RVs second year that is great that ER scheduled a new school. I heard from a reliable source that RV was 8-2 last year. IMO they should try and get as much competition as they can to make it a better fan draw.
AC Grundy should be a fun game to watch. RV ER should also be a exciting game as someone already posted IT IS MY FAVORITE TIME OF YEAR.
left tacckel #65 Wrote:if it is RVs second year that is great that ER scheduled a new school. I heard from a reliable source that RV was 8-2 last year. IMO they should try and get as much competition as they can to make it a better fan draw.

8-2-1, including a 2 TD win at Matewan. Not bad considering they STILL don't have a stadium and have to play a half-hour away.
Er should be ready come pcb time !! i think AC slaped them around pretty good and might have woke them up a little bit.
I spoke to the coaches and I believe you are correct that it was the young teams early wake up call. They will improve each week ad by PCB they will be in playing form. I am excite to see the improvement this weekend playing a very good RV team.:redboxer:
here's what I'm hearing...

4:00 Grundy - Allen Central
6:00 Hurley - Paintsville
8:00 East Ridge - River View
yep... a Saturday triple-header!

Also heard Haysi @ Pike Central this weekend
Oh, and Haysi's schedule has 10 games, but no ER
VHSL-helper Wrote:Oh, and Haysi's schedule has 10 games, but no ER

Grundy-Pike Central;Haysi-East Ridge, someone needs too get on the ball about these things.
I don't know what happened this year.
WV power Martinsburg found out this week they're a game short... a DC team double-booked and picked the MD opponent.