Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Allen centearl vs. East ridge. Scrimmage
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
who will win??
8/12/11 kickoff 7 pm
E.ridge Wrote:who will win??
8/12/11 kickoff 7 pm

where is this at?
allen central
First of all use spell check before you post please, I'll take East Ridgee..
this should be a very god indication to the coaches of where the teams are. But is still not much more than a contact practice. Hopefully injury free.
Should be a lot of fun.
Go Allen Central!!!!!!!!!!!!
ER will kill AC
Nobody will "win" its just a scrimmage. I'm sure both coaches will play a lot of kids and do a lot of teaching.
East ridge better not overlook Allen centeral. I bet thats kindof like Allen Central?
Was a good scrimmage tonight from Allen Central. ER came out first in the 10 play and 10 play format. Couldn't get anything going against the Rebel defense. AC took it to the ER defense on there first possession and drove 70 yrds only to be stopped on play 10 on a questionable call on a what seemed like a TD reception in the back of the end zone. The teams continued to battle in the 10 play format with AC scoring 3 times to 0 for ER. The format then went to down and distance. AC took the ball first and drove down field to put up 8 points, ER immediately responded with some nice runs to cash in for 6. From there on it was all AC as the Rebels put up 14 more unanswered points. The night finished out with the AC JV putting up 8 points after a nice drive by ER was stopped at the 5 yard line. Overall both teams fought hard and learned a great deal. Good luck to both the Rebels and the Warriors in 2011.
Allen Central had the edge last night in this scrimmage. I was very impressed with how athletic some of their kids are. QB, 1 receiver, RB, Very nice looking players. FB is a bull, very strong, very tough kid. OL is a little suspect. Allen Central will win a few games this year, mark it down. East Ridge is very young, but the very good news is this team will get much better and the future is bright. E.R. is a physical team, but have several starters that are new. I expect next week's scrimmage to be a major improvement. I was impressed with several Freshmen who played a lot. Fields, Skeens, Hagy, Epling, and a couple more will work their way into the line-up before long.
E.ridge Wrote:ER will kill AC

You might want to learn a little about your team and the teams they are play before making foolish predictions. ER came no where close to killing AC in fact is was very close to the other way. In the 10/10 series with varsity AC put up 3 scores and ER 0. In fact on the 1st 10/10 when AC had all starters in ER only gained 9 yards. In 3 quarters on the timed down and distance portion it was AC 20 ER 6. In 20 minutes of of JV timed play it was AC 8 ER 0. I do however think it is great you go all out to show support for you team on here and hope you give them the same support by attending all there games as well.

Both teams played very hard and showed signs of being solid teams. You could tell ER lost several players from last year and are young but talented. This team will grow and become better each week they are on the field. A couple of kids showed some good speed with the ball.

AC look pretty good in there run game and passed the ball well also. It looks like AC's defense has stepped up and are ready to play. The D line had ER shutting there splits way down because of the speed. I do think the AC Oline needs improvement but they are young and inexpirenced and will become better with every snap.

Good luck to both teams and I wish both nothing but the best.
I'm very impressed with the job Coach Hall has done at AC. He's a class act.
lcgrad2002 Wrote:First of all use spell check before you post please, I'll take East Ridgee..
...... Practice what you preach, I believe it is spelled "East Ridge" with only one e on the end... :-)
AC will surprise alot of teams this year..