Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Letcher County Central 2 - Pike County Central 0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final from PCC

26-16 & 26-9
Congrats to LCC and look forward to game vs Johnson Central Thursday.
Congratulations to the Lady Cougars. They continue their winning ways.
UKisN1 Wrote:Congrats to LCC and look forward to game vs Johnson Central Thursday.
Johnson Central is a nice team, but as I noted on the post about the preseason tourney at Allen Central, they have a lot of vulnerabilities. Some height, but not very good on attacking right now. Pikeville beat them pretty handily.
JCHS always has athletic and big girls. The 15th is always more competitive than the teams in the 14th with the exception of LCC. Wish Pikeville was on LCC's schedule.
UKisN1 Wrote:JCHS always has athletic and big girls. The 15th is always more competitive than the teams in the 14th with the exception of LCC. Wish Pikeville was on LCC's schedule.
Same here, I think it would be a dandy game.
If you have an opening..I believe we have some.
UKisN1 Wrote:If you have an opening..I believe we have some.
Really full schedule they have. I count at least 17 more games, not including the Food City tourney, All A tourney, and a tournament at Ashland' as well as the district tourney. The coach is Kelly Christianson-Cecil. She can be reached at PHS, or y'all can call the AD. I have nothing to do with it, just a proud parent and supporter.
Will do. Parent as well.
UKisN1 Has anyone shown something the first game? Any one player that has shown leadership?
These kids have always played together. They are good kids and students. Unselfishness comes from the seniors. Ultimately leaders will come from games/sets when they are down. Yet to come, but the JCHS game tonight was a good time to show it.
Letcher Central looks really strong right now and I would assume they will only get better as the season goes on.