Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Cameron Justice listed in ESPN's 100 To Watch For Class Of '15
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Congrats to Cameron for all his hard work! Sure the showing Kentucky Elite made in Florida helped his exposure! Hopefully him and Shane are just the start of Eastern Kentucky boys getting recognized for those class years and beyond!

Here is a link to ESPN's page...

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketba...class/2015
Way to go Cameron. He is a special kid with special talent. I wish him the best.
definitely deserving. Great player, great kid, great work ethic, great family, great attitude. Put it all together and great things happen. Extremely happy for Cam.
Congrats Cameron & good luck on the season.
Congrats to a great kid. With his athleticism, he will only get better.
congrats to cam. well deserved for a great kid!
Knew he was one of the best freshman in the state anyways! With him and what they have returning they have been my favorite to win the region from summer ball started
I wish Cameron the best of luck, but I do not believe they will get past my commodores in region. I love seeing kids other than Braxton getting hype though.
Any relation to Elisha?
No relation to Elisha..Not that I know of anyway.
congrats to cameron. well deserved props to a great kid with a great future. keep up the hardwork. I love seeing all these kids from eartern ky get the repect that they deserve no matter who it is......
Great job Cameron. Your a top notch kid and the sky is the limit for you buddy. My only regret is that we let him get out of Letcher County in the first place. Knew he was going to be special when I watched in our grade school system.
Congrats Cameron!! I can't wait to see him play this season!!
Keep working hard Cam. One of your fans forever.
congrats CJ on this but I have to add I think he made a mistake following his dad there . If he was going to transfer . Go to a school where at least you will be seen in a state turny game . LOL
You are in denial if you don't think Cameron will play at Rupp in a Knott Central uniform.. just sayin..
Congrats to Cameron
Man we sure let a talent like that leave LCC. Good luck at Knott though.
I would love to watch this kid play in person. I have been told he can play with the best in the state.
Watched Camron play in WYMT Classic....WOW!!!
Congrats Cam!.....Keep working hard.
Good luck to Cam throughout his basketball career and beyond. Great kid all around. He is a major talent and deserves quite a bit of recognition.
Well deserved, love watching Cameron play. The skill set is obviously there, im interested to see how he matures and develops as a young player.