Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Perry Centrals new additons.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Tamara Crawford and Katlyn Smith are walking the halls of Perry Central as we speak. The East Kentucky All Stars will win the state tournament this year. :redboxer: That is "IF" Kendall Noble recovers from her ACL injury.
Sounds good to me Wink
Two more!?!?! Sheesh! Ah well, if they are legit, I have no fuss.
^ There the same one's that were mentioned about coming to PCC from Mason County and North Laurel awhile back in another thread
Randy Napier takes one last run at the State Title....
Can he do it again?
I don't care who is walking the halls, they won't win the state title. duPont Manual is LOADED!
HD28 Wrote:I don't care who is walking the halls, they won't win the state title. duPont Manual is LOADED!

Will Manual finally win it or will they choke once again.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:Will Manual finally win it or will they choke once again.

Or will Randy bring in a another new player.
PCC's girls will be really good this year..
With Noble they will go really deep in the state tourney..
I'm having a hard time saying they will win state though.
I dont think 1 basketball is enough for this team
Has Crawford been to 4 differrent High Schools
Napier will have to coach this group with kid gloves, and he usually does not coach in that manner except in all-star games. We will see how it plays in the long haul. Everyone in the region will be rooting against them.
Ballers Wrote:PCC's girls will be really good this year..
With Noble they will go really deep in the state tourney..
I'm having a hard time saying they will win state though.

Agreed.
UKisN1 Wrote:Napier will have to coach this group with kid gloves, and he usually does not coach in that manner except in all-star games. We will see how it plays in the long haul. Everyone in the region will be rooting against them.

Why is that?

I don't see Randy doing anything different than he normally does with this team.
zaga_fan Wrote:Randy Napier takes one last run at the State Title....
Can he do it again?

I hope so, but we will have to wait and see.
I have known Randy for a very long time, Randy will coach the same way as he has for the past 30 years, ALL OUT...That's the only way Randy Napier knows how to coach and I would not expect anything different from him...
Maybe Napier can get a couple of Dupont's players and actually win the state!!!
rockblue Wrote:Maybe Napier can get a couple of Dupont's players and actually win the state!!!

ahh boys....
OrangenowBlue Wrote:Will Manual finally win it or will they choke once again.

Choke? they had a D1 commit (purdue) unavailable in the state FINALS last year. Some of the "choking" occurred in the first round, especially last year.
HD28 Wrote:Choke? they had a D1 commit (purdue) unavailable in the state FINALS last year. Some of the "choking" occurred in the first round, especially last year.

Not that he's a Perry Central fan or anything...
but Perry had a Miss Basketball candidate tear her ACL and they still went down to the wire.
So please, spare us your commentary Smile
I'll provide all the commentary I care to.

They still would not have won the state title, which is the comment I made about last year, and I will make it again for the upcoming year.
I never seen so many transfers on 1 team in my life
I hope 1 ball is enough for this team
HD28 Wrote:I'll provide all the commentary I care to.

They still would not have won the state title, which is the comment I made about last year, and I will make it again for the upcoming year.

:please:
HD28 Wrote:I'll provide all the commentary I care to.

I didn't know you were a psychic!!
I'll make sure to hold your commentary higher than anyone else's :eyeroll:
I don't want to make this thread about something it is not but:

Perry County Central would not have won the title last season.

THIS season, they have a very good shot. To me, without proper research, and on just a gut feeling, there are 3-5 teams with a serious shot: A couple of those 7th Region teams are ALWAYS in contention, Perry County Central, Marion County and another team or two.

Right now, my top 3, without any thought or research are (in no order) Manual, Marion P.C.C. Remember, that is without thought or research, just what popped into my head.
LWC Wrote:I don't want to make this thread about something it is not but:

Perry County Central would not have won the title last season.

THIS season, they have a very good shot. To me, without proper research, and on just a gut feeling, there are 3-5 teams with a serious shot: A couple of those 7th Region teams are ALWAYS in contention, Perry County Central, Marion County and another team or two.

Right now, my top 3, without any thought or research are (in no order) Manual, Marion P.C.C. Remember, that is without thought or research, just what popped into my head.

LWC:
We all know you think Rockcastle would have beaten PCC.
Spare me your commentary as well Smile
See ya on the gridiron :ChairHit:
zaga_fan Wrote:LWC:

hahaha, can't wait to see what good ole' LWC has to say about this.
zaga_fan Wrote:LWC:

95% of the state thought that Rockcastle would have beaten Perry Central last year and they would have been right. Butler would have been the only win they could have achieved last year in the state tournament.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:95% of the state thought that Rockcastle would have beaten Perry Central last year and they would have been right. Butler would have been the only win they could have achieved last year in the state tournament.

We'll never know Smile
I swear I would have liked to seen Kayla Rankin and Sara Hammond square off.lol
Pages: 1 2