Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: The best play in high school football!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
That's very debatable! I have 3, but will only pick 1.
1-belly
2-the veer( inside and outside)
3-buck sweep
I love to run outside veer to the t.e. side then come back and run inside veer to the split side. Belfry makes a living on outside veer! Buck sweep is a great play as well, it sets up so many diff. things in the wing -t( such as trap,waggle, and down). But the belly series is my all time favorite. I think the wing-t belly especially is one of the best plays in football!:#1: :rock:
Mine are the same as yours vince except I like belly out of wishbone and fullhouse backfields.
I like the straight dive. It just says I am going to run it down your throat and there is nothing you can do about it.
spread option opens things up
Belly option.....CHUKE style baby
i like the straight dive and everynow and then a lil play action pass, a lil belly to.
Shotgun Spread with a SMART QB..So many things you can do out of this package!
I all ways love to see the Hook & lateral. I saw Parker and west run it for Lawrence Co. so many time's it just wasn't fair to the other teams :ref2:
I like the shot-gun you can step back and bomb it if you got a good QB.
I liked a play the magoffin county middle school team used where the tackle and guard pulls to the opposite side into the hole followed by a fullback and receiver running it. The reason I like is because if it were perfected it would be a great play.:flame:
OK, your team ran the play, but you don't know the name of the play.
sounds like gt-counter or the old -double wing power play.
pull backside g and t, front side has the gap, on, down rule.
fb kicks out the end, g and t lead through the 6 hole.
backside wing comes in motion, takes pitch, follows g and t to 6 hole.
after qb pitches he gets up field on corner, sound like what your talkin bout?
If so thats the power play from the double wing.
yeah thats right its been awhile sence ive heard the name of the play.
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Shotgun Spread with a SMART QB..So many things you can do out of this package!
Yea thats what i like....high school footballs players are not geared to stop that type of offense...
The play we made a living off of when i was playing was called 30...we ran it out of the wishbone and it was just an iso. right up the centers butt...it was always good for about 2-3 yards a carry
the option
The double reverse pass that lynn camp ran against williamsburg was a good one. There was 5 people that touched the ball after the snap.
short passes
Thanks Former Raider80! The spread in a gun with a versatile QB is even more dangerous...Could you imagine putting quads to the right/left trying to open up a 1 on 1 with the QB and outside LB to the weak side! Just a dangerous Offensive Formation in the Spread Gun!