Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Perry Central Matt Robinson
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok?
Ballers Wrote:Ok?

:zzz:
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote::zzz:

:igiveup:
The Kid can play..............but how does he do when someone actually blocks him..........the powder blue helmet team is horriable....:rockon:
Ballers Wrote:Ok?

Hater!!
Robinson really lays the lumber when he hits someone
Has he got any college offers yet
He's a nice physical, downhill player. Has a little trouble getting off blocks though.
I'd say Matt is the best defensive player to ever play in the Perry County School System. Nobody at Napier was better and nobody at PCC. He gets more tackles in one game than some get in a season. Has EKU signed him yet?
king360 Wrote:Hater!!

I'd like to see Ballers take a shot from MR Wink
highschoolfan Wrote:The Kid can play..............but how does he do when someone actually blocks him..........the powder blue helmet team is horriable....:rockon:

Yeah, didnt see one block on him.
Kid's a beast on defense! For real!
warmachine Wrote:I'd say Matt is the best defensive player to ever play in the Perry County School System. Nobody at Napier was better and nobody at PCC. He gets more tackles in one game than some get in a season. Has EKU signed him yet?

I do agree that Matt Robinson is the best defensive player in the mountains and deserves all the compliments he gets. Saying he is the best defensive player ever at Perry Central or M.C. Napier is not a compliment.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:I do agree that Matt Robinson is the best defensive player in the mountains and deserves all the compliments he gets. Saying he is the best defensive player ever at Perry Central or M.C. Napier is not a compliment.

ah boys...
Why wouldnt that be considered a compliment? There have been some really good players that have came out of Perry County. Maybe not many good teams but there have been a few individuals that were pretty good. I dont recall Letcher County having anything since Jr. Holland graduated in the early
90's. There have been some guys that could of went places and played but just didnt. Dont matter if they went to UK, UT, or wherever. We are talking about high school. Matt is probably the best defensive player to ever come out of a Perry County School and that is a compliment. Being the best out of 1000's is a compliment, I dont care if your from Spencer County or Knott County. Being the best wherever is something to be proud of. Only a true smartass would make such a stupid comment. You probably didnt even play football.
Sweet Video. I seen Matt couple weeks ago, looks like he has been working hard this off season. Hopefully, Matt can help get that 1st playoff win!
Mama Bear Wrote:Kid's a beast on defense! For real!

:Thumbs::Thumbs:
warmachine Wrote:Why wouldnt that be considered a compliment? There have been some really good players that have came out of Perry County. Maybe not many good teams but there have been a few individuals that were pretty good. I dont recall Letcher County having anything since Jr. Holland graduated in the early
90's. There have been some guys that could of went places and played but just didnt. Dont matter if they went to UK, UT, or wherever. We are talking about high school. Matt is probably the best defensive player to ever come out of a Perry County School and that is a compliment. Being the best out of 1000's is a compliment, I dont care if your from Spencer County or Knott County. Being the best wherever is something to be proud of. Only a true smartass would make such a stupid comment. You probably didnt even play football.

Obviously you don't know as much about Letcher County football as you think you do because some of Whitesburg and Fleming-Neon's biggest successes and several good players came after the Junior Holland years. You probably remember him because he was knocking you on your ass at M.C. Napier when Whitesburg was kicking the shit out of the Navahos and their Coach, Blowrod Dixon. Anyway, I do think Robinson is the best defensive player in the mountains and one of the best I have seen in a long time.
I am happy to say that I know Matt and his family . And also I am very proud of Matt for what he has done in football. I was one of the coaches at Perry for two years. I would have to say Matt has a great eye for watching where the ball is and getting off of the blocks. Matt has the skills you do not see all the time. I would like to wish Matt the best this year. Good luck to the Dores this season.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:Obviously you don't know as much about Letcher County football as you think you do because some of Whitesburg and Fleming-Neon's biggest successes and several good players came after the Junior Holland years. You probably remember him because he was knocking you on your ass at M.C. Napier when Whitesburg was kicking the shit out of the Navahos and their Coach, Blowrod Dixon. Anyway, I do think Robinson is the best defensive player in the mountains and one of the best I have seen in a long time.

AYE BOYS!!!

lol
OrangenowBlue Wrote:Obviously you don't know as much about Letcher County football as you think you do because some of Whitesburg and Fleming-Neon's biggest successes and several good players came after the Junior Holland years. You probably remember him because he was knocking you on your ass at M.C. Napier when Whitesburg was kicking the shit out of the Navahos and their Coach, Blowrod Dixon. Anyway, I do think Robinson is the best defensive player in the mountains and one of the best I have seen in a long time.

Ahhhh!!!! He said shit!!! lol
Are we allowed to use that word on here now? Or is that only allowed for VIP members....
easyM Wrote:Ahhhh!!!! He said shit!!! lol
Are we allowed to use that word on here now? Or is that only allowed for VIP members....

You missed all the drama a while back, bro.
No more word filters.
If I was a cussin' man the Black Bear Nation wouldn't get on all year lol
zaga_fan Wrote:You missed all the drama a while back, bro.
No more word filters.

Apparently I did. I was out of commission for awhile (pancreas surgery) so I didn't know. I didn't mind it to begin with. I was just making light of it... It was all in fun. Of course, you and I have talked quite a bit so you know I was just having a good laugh over this.
Good talking to you again Zaga....
No more word filters.

Hey!!!! I even missed out on noticing you were VIP now Zaga!!!!! How did that happen? lol
No more word filters.

You better play nice! :dontthink
easyM Wrote:Hey!!!! I even missed out on noticing you were VIP now Zaga!!!!! How did that happen? lol

I'm pretty sure you're considered a VIP after 3k posts.
If there were any other basis for it I wouldn't make the cut lol
easyM Wrote:Apparently I did. I was out of commission for awhile (pancreas surgery) so I didn't know. I didn't mind it to begin with. I was just making light of it... It was all in fun. Of course, you and I have talked quite a bit so you know I was just having a good laugh over this.
Good talking to you again Zaga....

Yeah.
BGR changed how everything works and did a lot of shifting within the moderators.
The rules are pretty cut and dry now...
basically just use common sense lol

You ready for some football?
zaga_fan Wrote:Yeah.
BGR changed how everything works and did a lot of shifting within the moderators.
The rules are pretty cut and dry now...
basically just use common sense lol

You ready for some football?

Common sense???? I'm out when it comes to that.
Always ready for some football. We're young but I think we'll be ok near the end of the year. We have Lex Cath right off the bat this year. That will be a tough one. Especially for our defense.
How's Perry Central looking?
Mama Bear Wrote:You better play nice! :dontthink

Mama Bear you know he will.lol
Can't wait until the barbs begin with him and you Blackbear fans.
Pages: 1 2