Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pike Central 87 Pikeville 50 Final
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Congrats to PC.
i kinda thought PC would win but not by 35!
I figured PC would win but the final really shocks me..... What happened to Pikeville?
PC just outplayed them. They come out hot at the beginning and in the opening minutes of the 2nd half, they were flat. As time went on, they started heating up again.
Wow!

This was a large outcome, I didnt expect such a blowout.

Good execution by the Hawks?
Welp just when i thought Pikeville was back in the running !
Anyone have stats?
No, but I can tell you that Brad Lowe was back to himself (even though he's still not 100%). The rest of the team was spreading the ball around and they had good ball movement.. Eric Slone had an awesome game too.
Congrats Pike Central
Best team in the 15th region! write it down, P.C.C.- BELFRY regional final.
Pikeville, you just got it took to you! Plain and Simple!
Congrats PCC!
Congrats PC
congrats pc with the win
Lowe had 32, Slone was in double figures, Hess and Hamilton had a big game 2, Colby Slone had 6 this kid will be tough in the future
No surprise here...
Congrats!
congrats Hawks,
Congrats to PCC. You all played a good game. I dont know what happened to Pikeville last night. They was playing better as a team. I think they missed Jacob Sword alot on the court. I know Jacob wouldnt have made a 35 point difference. But I think he was very much missed. Hope you feel better soon Jacob.
PIKEVILLE had 2 players in doubble figures honaker with 15 and clevenger with 13 but i really saw a bright spot in the future adams and harmon both played very good.
COngrats pcc!
I think they both played a good game too captian, much better than 2 or 3 weeks ago. But we also gotta give credit to the fill in cheerleaders we had...
Big blowout win for PC. Congrats
Brad Lowe is "THE MAN"!!!!!
PC must have been Unreal shooting the ball, or played good D one.
their shooting actually wasnt that hot...they got most of their points from the incredable defense they played.....shooting pasing lanes and running the fast break like they was down by 35 instead of up by 35....when pc plays and keeps their heads up the whole game they are the best team in the region
congrats PC
Couldn't agree more J-Money
Looking like David Rowe is getting is team running the way he wants for the home stretch. A big win over Belfry and now a good win over Pikeville, teams better keep watching this team and dont over look them because if they do the 15th region tournament could get very interesting.
That did show great school spirit.
Pages: 1 2