Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Cov Cath vs. Campbell County Predictions?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The title says it all. The game is at Campbell County on August 19th.
CCH is much further along than CCHS at this time. The Camels are replacing their starting QB with a Jr. who has no varsity snaps, a new RB and they graduated their top four receivers. Defensively they will be replacing 7 starters. Throw in a brand new coach with a completely different offense and defense and the Camels will have a very tough year trying to compete. If the Colonels do not make this a running clock game, then they are not as good as I expected.
I guess with the awesome punter that CCH has, the Camels should not even show up to their own field!
Stardust Wrote:CCH is much further along than CCHS at this time. The Camels are replacing their starting QB with a Jr. who has no varsity snaps, a new RB and they graduated their top four receivers. Defensively they will be replacing 7 starters. Throw in a brand new coach with a completely different offense and defense and the Camels will have a very tough year trying to compete. If the Colonels do not make this a running clock game, then they are not as good as I expected.

Covcath isn't capable of putting a running clock on anyone.
CovCath should win this one but it's alittle early to post these don't you think?
^ I'm fine with the prediction threads. First week of the season is only 2 weeks away
Stardust Wrote:CCH is much further along than CCHS at this time. The Camels are replacing their starting QB with a Jr. who has no varsity snaps, a new RB and they graduated their top four receivers. Defensively they will be replacing 7 starters. Throw in a brand new coach with a completely different offense and defense and the Camels will have a very tough year trying to compete. If the Colonels do not make this a running clock game, then they are not as good as I expected.

That is alot to replace for the camels! If Cov Cath is going to make any noise this year, they should win this game with out too much trouble.
Stardust Wrote:I guess with the awesome punter that CCH has, the Camels should not even show up to their own field!

:lmao: i actually laughed. but lets keep those comments in the other thread. and i agree with stardust about the prediction threads. scrimmages are next week. its about time for some football
^ Amen to that!!!
I know this is completely off topic for this thread, but is it true that Zeke Pike has been planning to decommit from Auburn and go to Michigan. I've heard quite a few people talking about it, but I'm not sure if its true or not. And because of the ejection in the playoffs last year, does he have to miss out on the Week 1 game?
^ Nothing on Google except news from Michigan in April that the Wolverines were recruiting Zeke. I do recall that there were posts last fall that Zeke would have to sit, but I have never seen anything making that official.
Okay thanks a lot Stardust.
Cov Cath will destroy the Camels this year.