Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: UK Pros vs Dominican National Team Game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The roster for the Kentucky team will include John Wall, Eric Bledsoe, DeMarcus Cousins, Rajon Rondo, Jodie Meeks, Tayshaun Prince, Nazr Mohammed, and Keith Bogans.

The Dominican Republic roster will include Charlie Villanueva, Al Horford, former U of L basketball player Francisco Garcia, and Eloy Vargas.

Anyone going to this game?

Should be a fun game to watch although, I think that the Dominican team will get slaughtered but that is just me.
leecoukfan Wrote:The roster for the Kentucky team will include John Wall, Eric Bledsoe, DeMarcus Cousins, Rajon Rondo, Jodie Meeks, Tayshaun Prince, Nazr Mohammed, and Keith Bogans.

The Dominican Republic roster will include Charlie Villanueva, Al Horford, former U of L basketball player Francisco Garcia, and Eloy Vargas.

Anyone going to this game?

Should be a fun game to watch although, I think that the Dominican team will get slaughtered but that is just me.

20+ point victory easy.
I looked into this game. And found out no TV stations are allowed to televise this game.

Sad
I am going to the game, should be exciting... It will at least be my UK Basketball fix until big blue madness gets here... Here's a fun thought... The legends game has no affiliation with UK, therefore having no affiliation with the SEC or anything like that... Whats all that mean? They will be selling beer in Rupp for this one!
Also, the remaining tickets will be sold this morning Monday 8-1-11 @ 10 a.m.! So log on to ticketmaster and be ready to go at 10:00 if you want in!!
JCam Wrote:Also, the remaining tickets will be sold this morning Monday 8-1-11 @ 10 a.m.! So log on to ticketmaster and be ready to go at 10:00 if you want in!!

Should be interesting, I heard that the first 10,000 tickets sold in 3 minutes!
Al Horford is from DR?
Stardust Wrote:Al Horford is from DR?

Guess so lol..
Wish this was televised!!! Can't go to the game Sad
I got lucky and got 4 tickets to the see them at the Yum Yum center on August 16...
Who Wins??? I say the UK team by 20+
DR won by 15 or more lmao!
^ My son was at the game and said that DR outplayed the UK squad. He said that it was not for lack of effort, just execution
theVILLE Wrote:DR won by 15 or more lmao!

Yea and the DR team had been there practicing since the beginning of the month and the UK team arrived on Sunday and free lanced it and had not set plays.
Although i see why you were excited, i know theres nothing else to get excited about in lville around November, or anytime for that matter.
Don't feed the troll.

He won't be laughing or posting much, again, after New Years.
The Pros got flat-out, out played. And only having 1 practice compared to DR two-a-days for 3 months. But I still never thought that a team UK put together would get beat by DR.
Lol, Guys, The Pro team was going to give us an allstar game and something to enjoy.

Tayshaun looks old. OLD!

They played with a girls ball. Smile We all know those UL players love Girl Balls.
I was wrong. Although I thought our guys would get more practice.
MisterPerfect Wrote:The Pros got flat-out, out played. And only having 1 practice compared to DR two-a-days for 3 months. But I still never thought that a team UK put together would get beat by DR.

Come on now, that's pretty lame. These guys are professional athletes that play in the NBA. They either train or play, for the most part 52 weeks a year.
Demarcus Cousins is still a thug I see...
Guys there was 8 of them, Vs 24 or something like that Smile, Prince, Muhammed shouldnt even of counted.
Tayshawn wasn't in shape at all, I bet he's been sitting on the couch, eating candy bars during this lockout. I think the younger Cats treated this like an All-Star game, instead of playing all out. I really don't think Rondo played all out either, just because he wouldn't want to risk injury for when the season resumes. You have to think, you don't want to get hurt in an exhibition like this, and risk the rest of your pro career, but, why didn't Patterson, Hayes, Daniels, Fitch, guys like that who are in the league, or have played in the league, skip this game??
When is the next game???
Few of the former UK alums were out of shape.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Yea and the DR team had been there practicing since the beginning of the month and the UK team arrived on Sunday and free lanced it and had not set plays.
Although i see why you were excited, i know theres nothing else to get excited about in lville around November, or anytime for that matter.

Thats a good excuse to use! however you have to compare the rosters lol, look at them! the UK pro team should ahve won by 20 plus! The DR team only had 2-3 players that were worth anything!
Amun-Ra Wrote:Don't feed the troll.

He won't be laughing or posting much, again, after New Years.

Oh and FYI i post on here usually until march madness is over with amd then once a month after that, you know some of us have a life and it isnt getting on here day in and day out! Sorry thats all you have to do!
theVILLE Wrote:Thats a good excuse to use! however you have to compare the rosters lol, look at them! the UK pro team should ahve won by 20 plus! The DR team only had 2-3 players that were worth anything!

Who? Nazr, whos out of date worse than year old milk, or Tayshaun whos getting older than the hill to and it showed in his little playing time, or bogans who isnt anything? Compare that with the fact that there all out of shape makes your point invalid.
theVILLE Wrote:Oh and FYI i post on here usually until march madness is over with amd then once a month after that, you know some of us have a life and it isnt getting on here day in and day out! Sorry thats all you have to do!

Youve really outdone yourself on this one.
Youve been on the site 7 or 8 months longer than me and yet have nearly double the post count i do. Looks like youre the one "without a life".
theVILLE Wrote:Thats a good excuse to use! however you have to compare the rosters lol, look at them! the UK pro team should ahve won by 20 plus! The DR team only had 2-3 players that were worth anything!

To bad no one cares enough to have this kind of game with Loserville alum. Also, to bad there's not enough decent NBA Loserville alum to fill out a roster for a game like this, dumbass.

We had 8 players! 2 of which couldn't get up and down the court.
Pages: 1 2