Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Phelps to Play All Home Games at Belfry's Vipperman Stadium?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Heard that Phelps will be playing all their home games at the old "Death Valley"Vipperman Stadium, which now serves as the home field for Belfry Middle School. Is this true?

I am glad Phelps gets to have a "home" venue instead of playing all road games, but at the same time it is a a bit weird to see Death Valley back in use after being "retired". It appears the only games they will play there are vs. Allen Central (10-7) and Haysi, VA (10-28). Coincidentally, on those same nights Belfry host Ashland and Johnson Central at CAM Stadium.

Rare that you find a community as small as Belfry host TWO games at the same time on the same night HAHA
What happened to Phelp's field?
I didn't realize Belfry and Phelps were that close. Did one of the new roads over there make it an easier trip?
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Heard that Phelps will be playing all their home games at the old "Death Valley"Vipperman Stadium, which now serves as the home field for Belfry Middle School. Is this true?

I am glad Phelps gets to have a "home" venue instead of playing all road games, but at the same time it is a a bit weird to see Death Valley back in use after being "retired". It appears the only games they will play there are vs. Allen Central (10-7) and Haysi, VA (10-28). Coincidentally, on those same nights Belfry host Ashland and Johnson Central at CAM Stadium.

Rare that you find a community as small as Belfry host TWO games at the same time on the same night HAHA
It would be cool to see some games there again, though. Belfry could could do on throwback game per year there! Wear old uniforms... oh yeah haha.

Vipperman is not as nice as CAM, but old stadiums like that have more character, IMO.
Panther Thunder Wrote:It would be cool to see some games there again, though. Belfry could could do on throwback game per year there! Wear old uniforms... oh yeah haha.

Vipperman is not as nice as CAM, but old stadiums like that have more character, IMO.

That would be awesome!!!
come on fellas.... learn how to use the search function

http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/sho...ght=Phelps