Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Disrespecting Hilltopper Football
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This columnist has no respect for Hilltopper Football
http://sportscode.blogspot.com/2011/07/d...tball.html
sdub Wrote:This columnist has no respect for Hilltopper Football
http://sportscode.blogspot.com/2011/07/d...tball.html

I don't either. I HATE Western!!!! :redboxer:
Westside Wrote:I don't either. I HATE Western!!!! :redboxer:
:thatsfunn:Clap::lmao::1::popcorn:
Jarons Wrote::thatsfunn:Clap::lmao::1::popcorn:

Jarons, great minds think alike. We're the only two smart people on this site. Well, we could add a few other EKU alum to the list.
You two being considered smart would be like me being considered the most agreeable guy on BGR
Westside Wrote:Jarons, great minds think alike. We're the only two smart people on this site. Well, we could add a few other EKU alum to the list.

Hahaha. I know where you guys are coming from. But I try to root for all Kentucky teams.... Not Counting Louisville of course
I don't like them either.
WKU probably will get blown out anyway lol.
I don't like them at all!!

This may be off topic but, why is UK playing WKU in Nashville? It can't be for extra seating because LP Field only seats about 1,000 more then Commonwealth Stadium.
This is a thriller.Waiting for this.
WKU wasn't ready to make the move to D1.
Stardust Wrote:You two being considered smart would be like me being considered the most agreeable guy on BGR

Thanks Stardust. :Thumbs:
leecoukfan Wrote:I don't like them at all!!

This may be off topic but, why is UK playing WKU in Nashville? It can't be for extra seating because LP Field only seats about 1,000 more then Commonwealth Stadium.

I heard on the news last year that they want to play one game a year in a pro football stadium. I don't know why though.
Westside Wrote:I heard on the news last year that they want to play one game a year in a pro football stadium. I don't know why though.

Hmmm....it would be interesting if you could find out more about that because Commonwealth Stadium is bigger or just as big as 15 out of the 31 NFL stadiums.
Actually, they had the best recruiting class in the Sun Belt. I look for them to win 5 or 6 games this season. Bobby Rainey is a tremendous back and one of the best backs in the country. He will be fun to watch.
leecoukfan Wrote:Hmmm....it would be interesting if you could find out more about that because Commonwealth Stadium is bigger or just as big as 15 out of the 31 NFL stadiums.

Well Hoss, I don't like UK enough to put any effort into it. I heard it on 27 News First. I'm sure others heard it as well if they would like to comment.